YK – 11 10 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals – instructions for use
YK – 11 10 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals is a SARM and myostatin blocker that binds to androgen receptors. It produces more anabolic factor than DHT, thus stimulating muscle growth to the extreme. It is mainly used in the bodybuilding and sports world because it does not cause side effects like steroids. The product is highly bioavailable, so the powerful effects are more effective than other SARMs.
What are the effects of YK – 11 10 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals?
YK – 11 10 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals binds to the androgen receptor and functions as a potent inhibitor of myostatin. Myostatin is a protein that slows the growth and division of muscle cells. YK-11 also maintains elevated levels of follistatin, which inhibits myostatin activity. This process leads to faster muscle growth and improved cell development in the body.
It has a stronger effect than classic steroids. It provides users with massive muscle growth and strength gains in a short period of time. YK-11 works as a myostatin inhibitor, which maintains a stronger anabolic effect. The product makes you experience powerful energy and endurance, you can build muscle mass and get a certain body look.
Side effects and contraindications for use
If the dosage and course of administration are not observed, the following side effects may occur:
Please note that the medicinal product is contraindicated if you:
- oncological or infectious diseases;
- kidney or liver problems.
To purchase the drug, you should first consult a doctor!
Dosage regimen YK – 11 10mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals and how to take it
The pack contains 50 capsules. Each capsule contains 4 mg. It is recommended to take 1-2 capsules per day, so the dosage is 4 to 10 mg. The maximum intake cycle should not exceed 12 weeks. It is recommended to start PCT after a YK-11 cycle. Please note that an overdose should not be allowed, which will cause side effects.
List of references
- Yesalis, C. E., Kennedy, N. J., & Kopstein, A. N. (1993). Anabolic-androgenic steroid use in the United States. JAMA, 270(10), 1217-1221.
- Bhasin, S., Woodhouse, L., Casaburi, R., Singh, A. B., Bhasin, D., Berman, N., … & Storer, T. W. (2001). Older men are as responsive as young men to the anabolic effects of graded doses of testosterone on the skeletal muscle. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 86(1), 148-151.
- Herndon, C. M., & Norwood, D. A. (2017). Anabolic steroid abuse. Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice, 44(3), 383-396.
- Ferrera, P. C., & Putnam, D. L. (1997). Pharmacology of anabolic steroids. British Journal of Pharmacology, 154(3), 502-521.
- World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) website (https://www.wada-ama.org/): This website contains various resources and documents related to prohibited substances in sports, including Winstrol (Stanozolol).