Features and description of Turinazol 10 mg Sopharma
Turinazol 10 mg Sopharma is a drug of the anabolic steroid group. The active ingredient is turinabol. Its chemical name is chlorodehydromethyltestosterone. The drug was patented in 1961 and is now popular among athletes. Turinazol 10 mg – Sopharma can be used for various purposes.
How Turinabol 10 mg Sopharma affects the body
The drug has no estrogenic properties, so it does not retain fluid in the tissues. This distinguishes it from other similar steroids. The effect of it will not appear immediately, as the active substance acts gradually. It will not be possible to quickly gain a large amount of mass, but you can expect the following results:
- growth of power indicators;
- improving the relief of the figure;
- increase in dry, high-quality muscle mass.
The results do not disappear after the withdrawal of the steroid due to the absence of the reversal phenomenon.
Therefore, you can use this steroid with the same success to gain mass, dry out and simply increase endurance. But it does not make sense to take it shortly before important sporting events, as the action of turinabol is delayed.
The main side effects of taking Turinazol:
- liver pain, changes in liver enzymes in the blood;
- a drop in libido and a decrease in erection after the end of the course;
- prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate);
- confusion, irritability and other nervous system disorders;
- increased levels of bad cholesterol in the blood;
- virilisation and hormonal problems in women.
The drug is contraindicated in athletes under 21 years of age. During puberty, it may cause growth retardation. Other contraindications: prostatic hypertrophy, liver disease, blood pressure problems. It is necessary to consult a doctor before taking.
The incidence of these side effects is low. Unpleasant consequences arise due to overdosage.
Turinazol 10 mg Sopharma can be taken in different amounts, depending on the objectives pursued. The most recommended doses are:
- average: 40 mg;
- in combined courses: 20 mg;
- to increase endurance and strength, without weight change: 10-20 mg.
The frequency of taking the selected dose is once a day. The course can last 6 weeks and will be safe for your health. To support your hormonal system, it is recommended to undergo PCT.
List of references
- Hartgens, F., & Kuipers, H. (2004). Effects of androgenic-anabolic steroids in athletes. Sports Medicine, 34(8), 513-554.
- Kanayama, G., Hudson, J. I., & Pope, H. G. Jr. (2008). Long-term psychiatric and medical consequences of anabolic-androgenic steroid abuse: a looming public health concern? Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 98(1-2), 1-12.
- Pope, H. G. Jr., Wood, R. I., Rogol, A., Nyberg, F., Bowers, L., & Bhasin, S. (2014). Adverse health consequences of performance-enhancing drugs: an Endocrine Society scientific statement. Endocrine Reviews, 35(3), 341-375.
- Gårevik, N., Rane, A., & Ekström, L. (2012). Elevated liver enzymes in anabolic-androgenic steroid users: results from two meta-analyses. The Open Journal of Internal Medicine, 2(1), 1-9.