Turinabol 20 mg Bayer – preparation description
Popular among athletes is the anabolic steroid Turinabol 20 mg Bayer. Due to its excellent properties, it is chosen by beginner athletes and experienced bodybuilders. In addition, the female half does not deprive it of attention.
The steroid is a derivative of testosterone – 4-chloro-dihydrotestosterone – with a pronounced anabolic effect and a lower androgenic effect. The ratio of these two characteristics is 180/50.
Bayer release form: one blister with tablets of 50 pcs. packaging. The active substance in 1 tablet is 20 mg.
Turinabol 20 mg Bayer shows no conversion to estrogens, which excludes bloating and gynecomastia. It also does not aromatize in the body.
The tool is aimed at the development of muscle mass without serious complications. Among the functions are nitrogen retention, protein synthesis and increasing the number of red blood cells in the blood.
Taking the drug, the athlete receives:
- high quality muscle relief;
- muscle hardness;
- increased physical strength;
- clear contours of the body;
- reduced recoil.
The active period is up to 16 hours. Since the composition contains fat metabolites of prolonged breakdown, there are traces in the blood for up to 250 days.
Dosage of the drug
A single course of Turinabol 20 mg Bayer involves taking tablets daily. The daily dose is 20-60 mg two to four times. Women take a much smaller amount: 5-20 mg.
The optimal period of use is 8 weeks. Do not prolong it, as the drug has a hepatotoxic effect.
It is recommended to undergo PCT.
Proper storage is important, on which the preservation of the product’s properties directly depends. Store only in the original packaging in dark and cool places. Allowable temperature is 25°C. Avoid direct sunlight.
Suitable for consumption for 3 years. Acceptance after this period is strictly prohibited.
Combinations with other steroids
If a combined course is needed, it is better to choose injections. Several drugs in tablet form are not combined.
The AS is selected according to the objectives of the course:
- for dryness: testosterone propionate and phenylpropionate, Winstrol, Primobolan, trenbolone acetate, nandrolone phenylpropionate, Masteron;
- muscle fibre enhancement – Testosterone, trenbolone, nandrolone decanoate, boldenone.
It is important not to determine the combinations on your own, it is better to seek help from a specialist.
Safe use is due to the individually selected dosage. Although Turinabol Bayer 20 mg is known as a mild steroid, incorrect amounts can have consequences in the form of:
- reinforcement of the hepatotoxic influence;
- decrease in the body’s natural testosterone production;
- decreased libido;
- increased “bad” cholesterol;
It is also necessary to focus on the presence of contraindications and to refuse the medicine in the presence of any of them, these are:
- intolerance to the substances in the composition;
- oncological problems;
- liver failure;
- cardiovascular diseases;
- cardiac ischemia;
A healthy and wholesome diet is highly recommended. Omega-3 fatty acids are worth including in it. Alcohol is excluded from the diet so as not to overload the liver. As with any steroid cycle, regular training and exercise is recommended.
List of references
- Schänzer, W., Geyer, H., & Gotzmann, A. (2014). Clinical pharmacology of the anabolic steroid metandienone. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 70(8), 917-921.
- Ayotte, C., Goudreault, D., Charlebois, A., & Plouffe, B. (2006). Detection of new long-term metabolites of 4-chloro-1,2-dehydro-17-methyltestosterone in human urine. The Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 99(1), 29-36.
- WADA Technical Document – TD2018EAAS (2018). Prohibited List: Anabolic Agents, World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA).
- World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) website (https://www.wada-ama.org/): This website contains various resources and documents related to prohibited substances in sports, including Turinabol.
- Krumbhaar, E. B., & Krumbhaar, H. D. (1935). The effect of chloro-1-methyltestosterone, a new anabolic steroid, on the nitrogen balance and other clinical and metabolic conditions in man. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 20(11), 1398-1412.