Information about Turagen 50 mg Genetic Labs
Turagen 50 mg Genetic Labs is a synthetic anabolic steroid used to increase muscle mass and strength. Each tablet contains 50 mg of Turinabol, an active ingredient that helps to increase muscle growth and improve endurance.
The drug is intended for oral administration only and should be used only after consultation with and under the supervision of a doctor. It is also necessary to follow the recommended dosage to avoid possible side effects. Buy Turagen 50 mg Genetic Labs online in Ukraine fast and easy. We offer affordable prices on all our products with fast delivery.
Release form, packaging and composition.
Turagen 50 mg Genetic Labs is produced in the form of tablets containing 50 mg of Turinabol, a synthetic anabolic steroid that helps increase muscle mass and strength.
The tablets are packaged in bottles of 100 pieces. Each tablet is round and yellow film-coated. The packaging contains information on dosage and method of application.
In addition to turinabol, the tablets also contain auxiliary ingredients such as lactose, corn starch, magnesium stearate and others.
Course of administration and dosage
The recommended dosage is 20-50 mg per day for 6-8 weeks. For novice athletes, it is recommended to start with a dose of 20-30 mg per day, gradually increasing to the maximum recommended dose of 50 mg per day.
It is not recommended to exceed the recommended dose to avoid possible side effects. It is also necessary to follow the recommended course of administration and not to interrupt it without consulting a doctor.
Don’t miss the opportunity to boost your training performance with Turagen 50 mg from Genetic Labs. Order today and enjoy new results in your training programme!
Pharmacological action of Turagen 50 mg Genetic Labs
This medicine is a drug containing the main active ingredient turinabol. It belongs to the class of anabolic steroids and has a pronounced androgenic effect.
The main pharmacological effect of the drug is to stimulate protein synthesis in the body, which helps to increase muscle mass and strength. The drug also helps to improve nitrogen balance in tissues, which ensures more efficient recovery after intense workouts.
Turagen 50 mg may also improve red blood cell synthesis, which can help improve tissue oxygenation and increase exercise endurance.
Possible side effects of taking. Overdose
Turagen Genetic Labs is an anabolic steroid and its use may cause the following side effects:
- Increases acne
- Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
- Increased level of aggression
- Excessive sweating
- Increased risk of developing cardiovascular disease
- Increased blood pressure
- Violation of liver functions
- Decreased testosterone levels in the body.
- Sleep disturbance
An overdose of Turagen may increase side effects and be life-threatening, so the dosage should be strictly observed and not exceed the recommended doses.
Storage conditions of the medicinal product and expiry date
- Store Turagen 50 mg in a dry, dark place at a temperature not exceeding 25 degrees Celsius.
- The shelf life of the medicinal product is 2 years from the date of production.
- After the expiry date, the medicine should not be used.
Buy Turagen 50 mg Genetic Labs online in USA
If you are looking for a place to buy Turagen 50 mg Genetic Labs online in the USA, then you have come to the right place. Our anabolicsteroids-usa.com online shop has a great selection of Genetic Labs products, including Turagen 50 mg.
List of references
- Kicman, A. T., & Gower, D. B. (2003). Anabolic steroids in sport: biochemical, clinical and analytical perspectives. Annals of Clinical Biochemistry, 40(4), 321-356.
- Van Amsterdam, J., Opperhuizen, A., & Hartgens, F. (2010). Adverse health effects of anabolic-androgenic steroids. Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology, 57(1), 117-123.
- Strano-Rossi, S., & Botrè, F. (2010). Detection of new urinary metabolites of chlordehydromethyltestosterone (Oral Turinabol) by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry. Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, 24(24), 3587-3596.
- Giribaldi, G., Perversi, L., Gasco, M. R., & Odore, R. (2017). A review of anabolic steroids: uses and effects. Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness, 57(6), 910-918.
- Kanayama, G., Hudson, J. I., & Pope Jr, H. G. (2019). Long-term psychiatric and medical consequences of anabolic-androgenic steroid abuse: A looming public health concern? Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 198, 1-10.