The synthetic hormone trenbolone exists in the form of three esters. They do not differ in their effect on the body, but have a different half-life. Thus, thanks to the combination of the three forms in the preparation Tri-Trenbolone 200 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals, a long-term effect of the active substance is achieved without the need for frequent injections.
Main effects of Tri-Trenbolone 200 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals
The composition includes such forms of trenbolone: acetate, enanthate and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate from the shortest to the longest, respectively. Its effects:
- increase in strength and endurance;
- growth of muscle mass;
- fat burning;
- improved relief, muscle hardness.
Trenbolone is more anabolic than testosterone. This means that it has a stronger effect on anabolic receptors and causes a powerful increase in mass. However, as it does not accumulate water, the process is longer and not as pronounced as in the case of testosterone.
Possible negative manifestations
The most frequent side effects are associated with the androgenic activity of the drug. It may cause acne, baldness or prostate enlargement. But if you take it in small doses and finish the course correctly, then the risk of these negative phenomena decreases.
Other possible problems:
- active sweating;
- suppression of own testosterone production;
- coughing after injection.
\With an overdose, there may be an increase in side effects.
Rules of the course
Tri-Trenbolone 200 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals is administered intramuscularly. Injections once a week or even less frequently will be sufficient, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism. It is important to consult your doctor before use. There are contraindications.
The duration of the course is 5 weeks or more. This will depend on the athlete’s goals and what other steroids he takes (and if he takes them).
Having cancelled the drug, you must undergo post-course therapy. It will help to restore the hormonal system.
List of references
- McAllister TA, Beauchemin KA, Alazzeh AY, et al. Use of β-adrenergic agonists in cattle. In: Animal Production Science. 2001;41(4):643-654.
- Kidd MT, McLeod KR, Bratcher CL. Trenbolone acetate and estradiol-17β: influence on DHEA and the corticosteroid-binding globulin response to stress and subsequent growth of lambs. J Anim Sci. 2004;82(2):494-501.
- Hilbish TJ, Handa RJ. Effects of trenbolone acetate on testicular function and peripheral androgen and estrogen concentrations in mature male cattle. J Anim Sci. 1991;69(7):2931-2939.
- Tietge JE, Hageman C, Ellersieck MR, Cerny RL, Haley SD. Effects of the anabolic steroid trenbolone acetate on bovine granulosa and theca cell function. J Anim Sci. 2002;80(2):343-349.
- Ambruosi B, Accogli G, Douet C, et al. Trenbolone and its metabolites affect growth and function of bovine mammary epithelial cells. Domest Anim Endocrinol. 2012;43(2):130-139.