Information about Trenoline 100 mg Gold Line
Trenoline 100 mg Gold Line is an anabolic steroid manufactured by Malay Tiger. It contains the active ingredient trenbolone enanthate, which is a synthetic anabolic steroid analogous to the male hormone testosterone.
The drug is widely used in bodybuilding and sports to increase muscle mass, strength and endurance. It can also help to improve recovery after intense workouts. You can order Trenoline 100 mg Gold Line from us and get a high quality product at a favorable price and with fast delivery.
Form of release, packaging and composition.
The medicine is available in 10 ml glass ampoules. Each ampoule contains 200 mg of trenbolone enanthate.
The package contains 10 glass ampoules of 10 ml.
- Trenbolone Enanthate – 200 mg/ml
- Peach kernel oil
- Benzyl alcohol
- Benzoic acid
- Benzyl benzoate solvent
- Refined castor oil with solvent
The drug is a powerful anabolic steroid, so its use should only be under medical supervision and specialist recommendations.
Course of administration and dosage
Dosage and course of administration of Trenoline 100 mg Gold Line may vary depending on the purpose of use, level of experience and individual characteristics of the organism.
It is generally recommended to start with a low dose and gradually increase it. The starting dose for men is usually 200 mg per week divided into two equal doses, and the maximum dose can be up to 400 mg per week. For women, a lower dose of no more than 50-100 mg per week is recommended.
The course of administration usually lasts 8-12 weeks, although for experienced users the course may last up to 16 weeks. After the end of the course, you should take a break of 4-6 weeks. It is important to remember that Trenoline 100 mg Gold Line is a potent anabolic steroid that can have serious side effects, so its use should only be done under medical supervision.
Pharmacological Action Trenoline 100 mg Gold Line
Trenbolone enanthate is a derivative of nandrolone that has a strong anabolic effect and a mild androgenic effect. It helps to increase protein synthesis in the body, which leads to the growth of muscle mass. In addition, trenbolone enanthate increases endurance and strength, which allows athletes to train harder and longer.
The drug also speeds up the recovery process after training, allowing athletes to recover faster and prepare for the next workout. It also helps to reduce cortisol levels, a stress hormone that can lead to muscle breakdown.
Possible side effects of taking. Overdose
Side effects of the drug:
- Increased acne and hair growth.
- Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men).
- Decreased testosterone levels.
- Increased blood pressure
- Sleep disturbances
- Increased aggression
- Excessive sweating
- Increased sensitivity to sounds
- Joint pain
In addition, the use of Trenoline 100 mg Gold Line may affect blood parameters such as cholesterol and haemoglobin.
Overdose can lead to increased and life-threatening side effects,
Storage conditions of the medicinal product and expiry date
Trenoline 100 mg Gold Line should be stored in a cool, dry place, protected from direct sunlight and moisture. The shelf life of the medicine is 2 years from the date of manufacture. If you want to order this medicine at the best price, please contact our Trenoline 100 mg Gold Line online shop.
Buy Trenoline 100 mg Gold Line online in the United States
You can buy Trenoline 100 mg Gold Line online in the United States. To do this, you need to contact a reliable supplier that offers high quality products and guarantees their authenticity. By purchasing such products, our website will help you, as it delivers these drugs fast and of very high quality.
List of references
- Wilson, V. S., Lambright, C., Furr, J., Howdeshell, K. L., Gray, L. E., Jr., & Roberts, R. (2002). Phthalate ester-induced gubernacular lesions are associated with reduced insl3 gene expression in the fetal rat testis. Toxicology Letters, 125(1-3), 17-27.
- Llewellyn, W. (2011). Anabolics. Molecular Nutrition.
- Basaria, S., & Wahlstrom, J. T. (2001). Doping in athletes. The Lancet, 357(9272), 333-334.
- Kicman, A. T., & Gower, D. B. (2003). Anabolic steroids in sport: biochemical, clinical and analytical perspectives. Annals of Clinical Biochemistry, 40(4), 321-356.
- Van Amsterdam, J., Opperhuizen, A., & Hartgens, F. (2010). Adverse health effects of anabolic-androgenic steroids. Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology, 57(1), 117-123.