Trenoged E 200 mg Euro Prime Farmaceuticals: the main properties of the drug and the rules of administration
Trenbolone is a well-known anabolic steroid that, like many similar substances, was originally used in veterinary medicine. It is now popular as a productivity tool and comes in various forms. Trenoged E 200 mg Euro Prime Farmaceuticals uses enanthate ester, which has a longer lasting action than the more popular acetate type.
Main effects Trenoged E 200 mg Euro Prime Farmaceuticals
You can use the hormone for both weight gain and drying. It provides these results:
- addition of muscle mass;
- elimination of excess fluid;
- fat burning;
- improved muscle relief;
- growth of power indicators;
- increase of endurance.
The steroid helps to train more often and more actively and activates the process of muscle protein building. It allows you to save weight during the cutting cycle, when athletes often lose not only fat and water, but also muscle. The mass-building properties of trenbolone enanthate are not as powerful as those of testosterone, for example, but the mass gained in an individual course will have better properties.
The drug does not aromatize at all, therefore, it is suitable for athletes who are sensitive to the side effects of estrogen. However, in high doses, it may cause other unpleasant phenomena:
- skin rashes
- hair loss on the head;
- hair loss on the body and face;
- poor endogenous testosterone production;
- sleeping problems;
- coughing after injection and local reactions;
Trenbolone enanthate should be taken after consulting a doctor. The drug, like any anabolic steroid, has contraindications for use.
Recommendations for use
Trenoged E 200 mg Euro Prime Farmaceuticals can be administered only once a week, as it is the most prolonged form of the steroid. The dose is 400-600 mg, but sometimes smaller doses are sufficient. Because ether acts slowly, the course must be long. It usually lasts up to 12 weeks.
Do not forget to undergo post-cycle therapy. It will help maintain the effect of the course and establish natural testosterone production.
List of references
- McAllister TA, Beauchemin KA, Alazzeh AY, et al. Use of β-adrenergic agonists in cattle. In: Animal Production Science. 2001;41(4):643-654.
- Kidd MT, McLeod KR, Bratcher CL. Trenbolone acetate and estradiol-17β: influence on DHEA and the corticosteroid-binding globulin response to stress and subsequent growth of lambs. J Anim Sci. 2004;82(2):494-501.
- Hilbish TJ, Handa RJ. Effects of trenbolone acetate on testicular function and peripheral androgen and estrogen concentrations in mature male cattle. J Anim Sci. 1991;69(7):2931-2939.
- Tietge JE, Hageman C, Ellersieck MR, Cerny RL, Haley SD. Effects of the anabolic steroid trenbolone acetate on bovine granulosa and theca cell function. J Anim Sci. 2002;80(2):343-349.
- Ambruosi B, Accogli G, Douet C, et al. Trenbolone and its metabolites affect growth and function of bovine mammary epithelial cells. Domest Anim Endocrinol. 2012;43(2):130-139.