Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 100 mg Cygnus: description and main action
Trenbolone is one of the most popular anabolic steroids in sports. It significantly affects the physical performance of the athlete and helps to achieve high results in his discipline. Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 100 mg Cygnus is used for a variety of purposes. It can be used not only alone, but also in combination with other steroids for a more pronounced effect.
Description of the drug Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 100 mg Cygnus
Trenbolone is chosen for performance enhancement, which is useful in a wide variety of sports. The active ingredient is a derivative of nortestosterone. The form of trenbolone in this formulation is hexahydrobenzyl carbonate. It has some advantages over other forms.
First, it affects the body faster. This means that the effect occurs early in the course and the steroid is an excellent initiator.
Secondly, it has a long half-life. This is convenient as Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 100 mg Cygnus comes as an injectable solution and the long duration of action means that injections are often not needed.
The main effects of the steroid
Trenbolone is used for both cutting and gaining muscle mass. Although it will not give as brilliant an effect as testosterone, simply because it does not accumulate as much fluid. Athletes take this drug for the following purposes:
- getting rid of excess fat;
- improving the relief of the figure;
- underlined venous pattern;
- a set of high-quality dry muscle mass;
- effect for a long time without the phenomenon of reversion.
It also improves physical performance: it makes the athlete stronger and more resilient. As a result, athletes get a pronounced relief and stiff muscles during the course of the intake.
Trenbolone has powerful androgenic properties. Because of this, it does not accumulate water, but it has other unpleasant properties. It can cause:
- acne and increased activity of the sebaceous glands;
- excessive hair growth on the face and body;
- in predisposed persons – baldness;
- irritability and aggression;
- sleep problems.
In addition, the drug suppresses the production of its own testosterone. This is because the body receives a drug with similar properties from the outside, stops producing an internal hormone so that there is no excess and eventually loses this ability altogether. The problem can be corrected, this requires a strong post-cycle therapy.
In some cases, other side effects are also possible. For example, trenbolone cough, which is caused by an incorrect injection or excessive sweating.
Recommendations for use
It is recommended to use Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 100 mg Cygnus only once a week. Injections should be administered intramuscularly. The average dose is 400 mg, but can vary. It is therefore important to consult a doctor. Given the severity of the side effects, you cannot prescribe the drug yourself.
The average duration of the course is 10 weeks. It should be remembered that with the correct completion of the course and the use of appropriate dosages, the effect will be striking and the damage to health can be reduced to zero. Therefore, experienced athletes in terms of taking steroids like this drug so much.
List of references
- “Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of trenbolone acetate and estradiol-17 beta in implant carrier steers” by Gao, X., et al. (Journal of Animal Science, 1994)
- “Effects of trenbolone acetate on growth, feed efficiency, and nitrogen metabolism in young bulls” by Ireland, F.A., et al. (Journal of Animal Science, 1983)
- “Environmental and health effects of the herbicide glyphosate” by Antoniou, M., et al. (Science of The Total Environment, 2012) – Note: This article discusses potential environmental and health concerns related to Trenbolone, particularly in the context of its metabolite 17α-trenbolone.
- “Trenbolone alters the abundance and spatial distribution of white-tailed deer in a Tallgrass Prairie Ecosystem” by Lum, K.R., et al. (PLOS ONE, 2020) – This article explores the ecological impact of Trenbolone on wildlife populations.
- “Trenbolone and estradiol-17 beta stimulate bovine satellite cell proliferation in vitro” by Johnson, B.J., et al. (Journal of Animal Science, 1998) – This article examines the effects of Trenbolone on satellite cell proliferation in cattle.