Trenbolone is a very powerful anabolic steroid. It exists in several forms, one of which is enanthate. It has a medium duration of action. Suitable for those who need to significantly increase their productivity. Below, we consider the main properties of Trenbolone Enanthate 200 mg Cygnus and rules for its use.
How does Trenbolone Enanthate 200 mg Cygnus affect the body?
Trenbolone replaces natural anabolic steroids, triggering processes in the body that are important for athletes:
- increases performance, allowing you to train longer and more efficiently, using more serious loads;
- promotes weight gain, while without fluid accumulation, i.e. the resulting muscles are stiff and strong;
- improves the relief of the figure, so it can be part of the combined drying courses.
Trenbolone provides a rapid increase in strength, but the mass will increase gradually.
This steroid does not aromatize at all, which is its advantage. It does not cause aromatization and related problems. But it has a number of other side effects:
- androgenic side effects (oily skin, acne and others);
- suppression of endogenous testosterone synthesis;
- various sleep disorders (e.g. insomnia);
- increased sweating, as the tool accelerates fluid excretion;
- cough after injection, usually of short duration and ends on its own.
To avoid problems while taking the steroid, it is recommended to use it in small doses and for a limited period.
Characteristics of use
Given the period of action of Trenbolone Enanthate 200 mg Cygnus, it is recommended to use it once a week. The dosage is selected individually according to the needs of a particular person, his current form and other characteristics. Trenbolone Enanthate 200 mg Cygnus contains 200 mg of active ingredient per 1 ml.
Before using a steroid, you should consult a doctor, and then undergo a post-cycle therapy. It helps to get rid of negative consequences if they occur and supports the hormonal system.
List of references
- Clemens JA. Anabolic steroids: a review of the literature. Am J Sports Med. 1975;3(3):203-210.
- Kesler DJ, Amberg MR. Environmental fate of trenbolone acetate metabolites: 17beta-trenbolone, 17alpha-trenbolone, and trendione. Environ Toxicol Chem. 2010;29(4):861-869.
- Gulliver CE, Friend MA, King BJ, Clayton EH. The role of the androgen receptor in veterinary drug response. Anim Genet. 2011;42(2):128-142.
- Johnson BJ, Smith SB. Environmental pollutant trenbolone acetate increases myogenic differentiation in vitro and muscle growth in vivo. J Anim Sci. 2014;92(1):332-340.
- Elanco Animal Health. Revalor®-H (Trenbolone Acetate and Estradiol) Implant. Product Label and Safety Data Sheet. [Online] https://www.elanco.us/labels/Beef%20Product%20Labels/Revalor-H.pdf