Description of Trenbolone Acetate 100 mg Prime and instructions for use
Trenbolone is an anabolic steroid with very strong androgenic activity. It is the active ingredient of Trenbolone Acetate 100 mg Prime. The form of the steroid is acetate. This is the most popular version. It has a short half-life, so it has a fast effect. The effect of this hormone on the body is easy to control. It is produced in the form of an injectable solution.
Positive effects of Trenbolone Acetate 100 mg Prime
The drug is popular among experienced athletes, as it has a strong effect. Its advantages include the inability to aromatize, which eliminates some side effects. Trenbolone has a high androgenic index and a strong anabolic effect. It is several times stronger than testosterone. Basic properties:
- activation of the lipolysis process;
- gain of muscle mass;
- a noticeable increase in strength indicators;
- increased endurance.
Since the steroid has a strong effect, it is recommended for short courses.
Another property of the drug is a decrease in the synthesis of cortisol. It is a stress hormone that is involved in the process of muscle tissue breakdown. Therefore, trenbolone slows down catabolism.
Mass gain occurs without water retention. Therefore, the figure after the course of Tren A 10 ml looks dry and attractive, and after the cancellation of the course there is no strong recoil phenomenon.
Recommendations for use
The dose of trenbolone, given its potent and fast action, should be chosen carefully. This will depend on the athlete’s goals and physical performance. Trenbolone acetate is generally used in an amount of 50-200 mg. The drug should be taken every other day, as it does not have a long-term effect and must be constantly maintained in concentration. The duration of the course is also determined individually.
The substance is administered intramuscularly. It is best to choose several different sites to avoid local reactions to frequent injections.
Possible side effects
This drug is often praised for not converting into estrogen. After all, that means you can’t be afraid of gynecomastia, fluid buildup, and other estrogen-like side effects. However, trenbolone does have its own side effects. They develop if the course is too long, as well as if the dosage is too high or if there is no post-cycle therapy. The main ones are:
- androgen (acne, hirsutism);
- slowing down of testosterone production;
- sleep problems;
- coughing (associated with inadequate injections);
- increased sweating.
The most dangerous consequences are the drug’s ability to suppress the brain’s connection to the testes, which secrete testosterone. If left unchecked, testicular atrophy can develop. PCT helps prevent this.
Before using Trenbolone Acetate 100 mg Prime, you should always consult a sports physician. There are contraindications. The drug is allowed for men, but for women it is too androgenic, so they do not use it.
List of references
- Elanco Animal Health. Trenbolone Acetate. Product Label and Safety Data Sheet. [Online] https://www.elanco.us/labels/Beef%20Product%20Labels/Revalor-S.pdf
- Finn DA, Beadles-Bohling AS, Beckley EH, et al. A new look at the 5alpha-reductase inhibitor finasteride. CNS Drug Rev. 2006;12(1):53-76.
- Nollet L, Schilt R, De Brabander H. Analysis and metabolism of trenbolone acetate and melengestrol acetate in bovine urine. Analyst. 1998;123(6):1263-1267.
- Martin LB, Scheuerlein A, Wikelski M. Immune activity elevates energy expenditure of house sparrows: a link between direct and indirect costs? Proc Biol Sci. 2003;270(1525):153-158.
- Spranger I, Noppe H, Craeyveld E, De Brabander HF. Simultaneous quantification of twelve anabolic steroids in bovine liver by liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr A. 2005;1082(1):91-99.