Information about Tiros (T3) 50 mg Pharmacom Labs
Tiros (T3) 50 mg Pharmacom Labs is a preparation containing the thyroid hormone – liothyronine, which is a synthetic form of triiodothyronine. It is used to treat hypothyroidism, which occurs when there is insufficient secretion of thyroid hormones.
You can order the medicine from our anabolicsteroids-usa.com site, which has a licence to sell medicines.
Release form, packaging and composition
Tiros (T3) 50 mg is available as tablets, each containing 50 mcg of liothyronine (T3). The medicinal product is supplied in a pack containing 100 tablets, which provides an adequate supply for long-term treatment.
The composition of the medicine also includes additional ingredients such as lactose, corn starch, magnesium stearate and others. When choosing a medicine, it is necessary to take into account individual tolerance of these components and to consult a doctor if you have an allergy or intolerance to any of the components.
This medicine is a prescription medicine and can only be purchased with a prescription from an endocrinologist. When using the medicine, you should follow the instructions and not exceed the recommended dose. In case of side effects or unexpected reactions, you should immediately consult a doctor.
Course of administration and dosage
The course of administration and dosage of Tiros Pharmacom Labs should be prescribed by an endocrinologist, depending on the individual needs of the patient. The usual starting dose is 25 micrograms per day, after which the dose can be gradually increased up to 50-75 micrograms per day.
It is important to monitor the body’s response to the drug and not to exceed the recommended dose. When using Tiros (T3) 50 mg Pharmacom Labs, it is necessary to regularly monitor the level of thyroid hormones in the blood to avoid hormone excess or deficiency
Pharmacological action of Tiros (T3) 50 mg Pharmacom Labs
- Increase in thyroid hormone levels in the body.
- Elimination of the symptoms of hypothyroidism, such as fatigue, decreased alertness, depression, oedema, metabolic disorders and others.
- Improved physical fitness and weight loss.
- Improved metabolism and increased energy levels.
Tiros Pharmacom Labs is a powerful drug that can have serious consequences if used incorrectly. Therefore, before starting treatment, it is necessary to consult a doctor and strictly follow his recommendations.
Possible side effects of taking. Overdose
Possible side effects of Tiros (T3) 50 mg:
- Excessive sweating
- Digestive disorders
In case of any side effects, you should consult a doctor immediately.
An overdose of the drug can have serious consequences, including heart rhythm disturbances, liver damage and other complications. In our online shop the best cost of drugs on the market.
Storage conditions of the drug and expiry date
Storage conditions for the preparation:
- The drug should be stored in a dry place, protected from direct sunlight at a temperature not exceeding 25 degrees Celsius.
- The tablets should be kept in their original packaging.
- The medicine should be kept out of the reach of children.
The expiry date of Tiros (T3) 50 mg Pharmacom Labs is 2 years from the date of manufacture.
Buy Tiros (T3) 50 mg Pharmacom Labs online in the USA
Before you buy Tiros (T3) 50 mg online in the USA, you should make sure that this medicine is a prescription medicine and can only be bought with a prescription from an endocrinologist.
Buying medicines without a prescription is illegal and can have serious health consequences. You can order this medicine on our website with fast delivery and a price that will not steal your wallet. Our company offers only quality products at the best price.
List of references
- Bianco, A. C., & Kim, B. W. (2006). Deiodinases: implications of the local control of thyroid hormone action. Journal of Clinical Investigation, 116(10), 2571-2579.
- Brent, G. A. (2012). Mechanisms of thyroid hormone action. The Journal of Clinical Investigation, 122(9), 3035-3043.
- Jonklaas, J., Bianco, A. C., Bauer, A. J., Burman, K. D., Cappola, A. R., Celi, F. S., … & Peeters, R. P. (2014). Guidelines for the treatment of hypothyroidism: prepared by the American Thyroid Association Task Force on Thyroid Hormone Replacement. Thyroid, 24(12), 1670-1751.
- Pilo, A., Iervasi, G., Vitek, F., Ferdeghini, M., Cazzuola, F., Bianchi, R., … & Joffe, B. I. (1990). Thyroidal and peripheral production of 3, 5, 3′-triiodothyronine in humans by multicompartmental analysis. The American Journal of Physiology, 258(4 Pt 1), E715-E726.
- Bianco, A. C., & Salvatore, D. (2011). Thyroid hormone therapy in the elderly. Endocrine, 40(3), 320-326.