Description and instructions for use of Testosterone Propionate 100 mg Aburaihan
Testosterone comes in a variety of forms and propionate is one of the most sought after on the market today. Testosterone Propionate 100 mg Aburaihan Pharmaceutical is available as a solution for injection. It is the only ether that has properties suitable for drying. It has a short shelf life.
Indications for Testosterone Propionate 100 mg Aburaihan
The steroid works in the same way as any other testosterone (including natural testosterone). It affects the nitrogen balance, causing the muscles to retain more nitrogen in the tissues. This improves protein synthesis. In addition, the drug increases the level of insulin-like growth factor and is involved in the creation of new muscle tissue.
As a result, such effects are achieved:
- increase in muscle mass;
- improved muscle relief;
- increased strength and endurance;
- increased libido.
The drug acts for a short time, so it must be administered frequently. This has an advantage: it does not accumulate as much water. Therefore, Testosterone propionate 1 ml is also used for drying.
Main side effects
Local reactions to the injection are common. The injections are quite painful and can cause redness at the injection site. The fact that they have to be done frequently can make the problem worse. Therefore, it is recommended to change the injection site.
Other side effects:
- increased aggressiveness;
- oily facial skin;
- excess body hair.
In women, the drug causes active development of secondary sexual characteristics according to the male type. Therefore, testosterone propionate is more popular among men.
The side effects are due to the fact that the drug is flavoured. It is converted into oestrogen and dihydrotestosterone, and negatively affects the body. This can be solved if you follow the following tips.
Recommendations for taking Testosterone Propionate 100 mg Aburaihan
During Testosterone Propionate 100 mg Aburaihan, you should use concomitant medications. And after taking a good post cycle therapy is necessary. It is recommended more frequently:
- aromatase inhibitors;
- cortisol blockers;
- sports nutrition;
- special diet for weight gain.
This helps to improve the effect of taking and eliminate side effects. PCT also restores the body to function normally again (without doping in the form of steroids).
The drug is taken, on average, 100 mg. This dose is administered daily or every other day. Experienced athletes can use higher doses. For beginners, it is best to start with 50 mg and use it one day apart.
Testosterone Propionate 100 mg Aburaihan can be used alone. But the effect will be much stronger if you combine it with other steroids.
List of references
- Saad F. Androgen therapy in men with testosterone deficiency: can testosterone reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease? Diabetes Metab Res Rev. 2012;28(Suppl 2):52-59.
- Nieschlag E, Behre HM, Bouchard P, et al. Testosterone replacement therapy: current trends and future directions. Hum Reprod Update. 2004;10(5):409-419.
- Wang C, Nieschlag E, Swerdloff R, et al. Investigation, treatment, and monitoring of late-onset hypogonadism in males: ISA, ISSAM, EAU, EAA, and ASA recommendations. Eur Urol. 2009;55(1):121-130.
- Handelsman DJ, Wartofsky L. Requirement for mass spectrometry sex steroid assays in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2013;98(10):3971-3973.
- Dobs AS, Meikle AW, Arver S, et al. Pharmacokinetics, efficacy, and safety of a permeation-enhanced testosterone transdermal system in comparison with bi-weekly injections of testosterone enanthate for the treatment of hypogonadal men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1999;84(10):3469-3478.