Testosterone cypionate is a synthetic analogue of a naturally occurring hormone produced in the human body. Compared to other forms of testosterone, cypionate can be considered one of the longest acting forms of testosterone. It acts in the body for about 15-16 days. Testosterone Cypionate 200 mg Euro Prime Farmaceuticals is ideal for bulking cycles. Let’s take a look at its properties below.
Main positive properties of Testosterone Cypionate 200 mg Euro Prime Farmaceuticals
The main effect of the steroid is the same as any other testosterone. But, given its long half-life chain, it persists longer in the body, which means that it retains water in the tissues more than other steroids. It is therefore only suitable for mass recruitment courses. It can be a stand-alone drug in the course, but is most often used for combined cycles.
Main effects of Testosterone Cypionate 200 mg Euro Prime Farmaceuticals:
- causes active muscle growth;
- increases sexual desire;
- stimulates anabolic receptors in the muscles;
- causes a surge of strength and increases endurance.
About 30% of the mass gained in the course will be liquid. Thus, after the cancellation of the reception, a phenomenon of regression is observed. This is normal for testosterone.
The main disadvantage of this hormone is that it is converted into oestrogen under the influence of the enzyme aromatase. For the male body, this is fraught with negative consequences. In men, feminine characteristics begin to develop: mammary glands increase, oedema may develop, fat is deposited in the abdomen and other problem areas.
In addition, the drug causes a decrease in libido. This is due to the fact that the active substance suppresses the production of natural testosterone. As a result, the testicles stop producing this hormone and atrophy occurs. However, these unpleasant effects can be neutralised by additional means.
Recommendations for use
It is recommended to take Testosterone Cypionate 200 mg Euro Prime Farmaceuticals once a week, despite its long half-life. This is important so that the same high level of the hormone is maintained in the blood so that it can exert its effect.
The average dosage is 250mg per week, this can be increased to 500 mg or more if necessary. This will be sufficient to gain mass. It should be remembered that the longer the course of the drug, the greater the risk of side effects.
During the course, it is recommended to take anti-oestrogens, as they will prevent the conversion of testosterone to oestrogen. It is also recommended to connect gonadotropin, which restores the work of the testicles. And after discontinuation of the drug is taken PCT – post-cycle therapy, which helps to restore the hormonal system. Before taking the drug, you should consult a doctor.
List of references
- Pastuszak, A. W., Rodriguez, K. M., Nguyen, T. M., & Khera, M. (2019). Testosterone therapy, association with age, and semen parameters. Journal of Urology, 201(3), 681-686.
- Jasuja, R., & Bhasin, S. (2014). Revisiting the role of testosterone: are we missing something? Reviews in Urology, 16(2), 56-66.
- Glaser, R., York, A. E., Dimitrakakis, C., & Shah, N. A. (2013). A review of the critical need for testosterone optimization in women with menopause-associated medical conditions. Journal of Women’s Health, 22(4), 325-334.
- Wang, C., Swerdloff, R. S., Iranmanesh, A., Dobs, A., Snyder, P. J., Cunningham, G., … & Longstreth Jr, J. A. (2000). Transdermal testosterone gel improves sexual function, mood, muscle strength, and body composition parameters in hypogonadal men. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 85(8), 2839-2853.
- Basaria, S., Coviello, A. D., Travison, T. G., Storer, T. W., Farwell, W. R., Jette, A. M., … & Bhasin, S. (2010). Adverse events associated with testosterone administration. New England Journal of Medicine, 363(2), 109-122.