Testosterone C 200 mg Prime: instructions for use
Testosterone C 200 mg Prime contains testosterone cypionate. It is one of the esters of the hormone, which differs from the others in a long period of action. Simply put, it is absorbed into the blood for a long time, so it is not necessary to update the dosage too often. The remedy is widely used in bodybuilding and is popular among athletes seeking to increase muscle mass.
Principle of the drug
Testosterone C 200 mg Prime enters the bloodstream and replaces natural testosterone, performing its main functions. In the field of sport, such properties of the hormone are of particular interest:
- changing the nitrogen balance in a positive direction, which allows the body to actively increase mass;
- increasing appetite, which makes it easier for an athlete to gain weight;
- increasing strength and endurance by enhancing the nutrition of muscle tissue with various beneficial substances.
Mass gain also occurs because testosterone retains water in the body. Part of the muscles will be water, so after the class, the phenomenon of recoil is inevitable.
Indications for taking Testosterone C 200 mg Prime
The use of Testosterone C 200 mg Prime has only one goal: mass gain. It is suitable for sportsmen who wish to increase their muscle mass, strength and endurance. The drug does not improve the relief of the figure, but causes the effect of pumping: fullness of muscles.
The tool allows you to train more often and longer, because testosterone is involved in tissue repair. It is also suitable for athletes who have joint or ligament problems. Due to the fluid retention, joint pain disappears and the risk of injury is reduced.
Possible side effects
Testosterone aromatises, can increase the levels of bad cholesterol in the blood and can also cause androgenic side effects. Therefore, the following symptoms sometimes occur when large doses are used:
- increased oily skin and acne;
- diminution of libido;
- swelling and fat accumulation
- in predisposed individuals – baldness;
- increased aggressiveness and irritability;
- hirsutism (excessive hair growth on the face and body).
Anti-estrogens help to neutralise the side effects. After taking a steroid, post-cycle therapy is recommended. If everything is done correctly, the negative phenomena will not bother and the positive effect will be corrected.
Testosterone C 200 mg Prime intake course
Testosterone C 200 mg Prime is used once a week. Doses should not exceed 800 mg: in this case, side effects cannot be avoided.
Which dosage is suitable for you, the doctor will help you determine. He will also exclude possible contraindications and determine the optimal duration of the course. The drug is recommended only for men, as it causes rapid virilisation in women.
List of references
- “Testosterone replacement therapy: a review” by Saad F. (2014) – This review provides an overview of testosterone replacement therapy, including the use of Testosterone Cypionate.
- “Testosterone therapy in men with androgen deficiency syndromes: an Endocrine Society clinical practice guideline” by Bhasin S, Cunningham GR, et al. (2010) – This guideline discusses the clinical use of testosterone therapy, including Testosterone Cypionate, in men with androgen deficiency syndromes.
- “Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of testosterone enanthate in hypogonadal men: a clinical research center study” by Snyder PJ, Peachey H, et al. (2001) – This study investigates the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of testosterone enanthate, a similar ester of testosterone often used interchangeably with Testosterone Cypionate in hormone replacement therapy.
- “Long-term testosterone cypionate use in men with ‘‘low T’’ does not protect against cardiovascular disease” by Baillargeon J, Urban RJ, et al. (2016) – This study examines the effects of long-term Testosterone Cypionate use on cardiovascular health.
- “Intramuscular Testosterone Esters and Plasma Lipids in Hypogonadal Men: A Meta-analysis” by Fernández-Balsells MM, Murad MH, et al. (2010) – This meta-analysis reviews the effects of intramuscular testosterone esters, including Testosterone Cypionate, on plasma lipids in hypogonadal men.