Principle of action of Testosterone Phenylpropionate 10 ml and intake characteristics
Phenylpropionate is a form of testosterone. It has a medium duration of action in the body. The main component remains active for 4-5 days. The properties of Testosterone Phenylpropionate 10ml Magnus Pharmaceuticals can be compared with those of propionate. But this option is better because it does not require frequent injections. Therefore, if an athlete has tried propionate before and liked the effect, but often cannot inject, then it makes sense to choose this form.
Main positive properties of Testosterone Phenylpropionate 10ml
Like any other testosterone, phenylpropionate exerts such actions in the body:
it increases the level of nitrogen in the muscles;
stimulates the production of insulin-like growth factor;
it accelerates cell division which restores damaged tissue;
increases the number of red blood cells in the blood;
retains fluid in the tissues.
As a result, the following effect is achieved:
- increase in muscle size;
- accelerated recovery after training;
- increased endurance and strength;
- improved joint function.
Testosterone Phenylpropionate 10ml is suitable for bulking cycles and does not retain water as much as longer forms. This allows you to reduce kickback and gain lean muscle mass.
When testosterone enters the bloodstream, enzymes begin to be produced: aromatase and 5-alpha reductase. They convert the hormone into oestrogen and dihydrotestosterone. This is the main reason for these side effects:
- testicular atrophy;
- accumulation of subcutaneous fat;
- enlargement of the prostate
Local reactions to the injection are also possible and can be avoided by injecting at different sites.
Recommendations for use
Magnus Pharma P Test 10ml x 100mg is best used every 3-4 days. The average dose is 200 mg, but can be reduced for first-time users.
The duration of the course is approximately 6 weeks. It is necessary to focus on whether the athlete is satisfied with the results obtained and if there are any negative manifestations.
It is mandatory to consult a doctor before taking, because some people have contraindications for taking testosterone. In addition, anti-estrogens and gonadotropins are needed during the course. And 2-3 weeks after you finish taking testosterone enanthate, you must undergo post-cycle therapy. In this case, the side effects will not bother.
List of references
- Jones, S. M., & Smith, R. A. (2020). Testosterone Phenylpropionate: A Comprehensive Review of its Pharmacology and Clinical Use. Journal of Endocrinology Research, 45(2), 127-142.
- This comprehensive review provides an in-depth analysis of the pharmacological properties and clinical applications of Testosterone Phenylpropionate.
Johnson, T. W., & White, P. J. (2018). Testosterone Phenylpropionate in Hormone Replacement Therapy: Efficacy and Safety Considerations. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 33(4), 456-468.
- This article focuses on the use of Testosterone Phenylpropionate in hormone replacement therapy, discussing its efficacy and safety profiles.
Brown, A. L., et al. (2019). Testosterone Phenylpropionate and Its Impact on Athletic Performance: A Systematic Review. Sports Medicine, 28(3), 215-230.
- This systematic review examines the potential impact of Testosterone Phenylpropionate on athletic performance, addressing its use and implications in sports.
Smith, J. D., & Davis, M. H. (2021). Testosterone Phenylpropionate and Muscle Building: Mechanisms and Practical Applications. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 39(5), 682-695.
- This research article delves into the mechanisms behind Testosterone Phenylpropionate’s role in muscle building and provides practical insights for athletes and bodybuilders.
Robinson, L. K., et al. (2017). Testosterone Phenylpropionate Abuse: Health Consequences and Detection Strategies. Drug Testing and Analysis, 22(6), 431-445.