E test 10 ml Magnus Pharmaceuticals: characteristics and effects of taking
Testosterone enanthate is a modern anabolic steroid with a pronounced androgenic effect. It is one of the best supplements for weight gain. Test E 10ml Magnus Pharmaceuticals is made in India specifically for bodybuilders, weightlifters, powerlifters and other athletes who need a serious change in physical performance for the better.
Effect of Test E Magnus Pharmaceuticals on the body
The remedy, in its effect on the body, is no different from natural testosterone. The active substance enters the bloodstream and binds to the anabolic receptors located in the muscle tissue. After that, the nitrogen balance changes and the amount of insulin-like growth factor increases, leading to an active increase in muscle mass.
Testosterone enanthate increases the amount of oxygen in the blood. Thus, the muscles receive more nutrients, endurance and strength indicators increase.
When taking, there is an increase in sexual desire. Increased manifestation of secondary male sexual characteristics. Behaviours change: motivation, energy appear. The body recovers faster, allowing you to train more often and more effectively.
In addition, testosterone is aromatised and converted into oestrogen, the female sex hormone. It promotes water retention in the tissues, which also influences bulking.
Aromatisation causes side effects such as gynaecomastia, oedema. Synthetic testosterone suppresses the production of the natural hormone. In addition, due to the androgenic activity of the steroid, skin problems may develop, body and facial hair may grow faster and other side effects called androgens.
The main effects of Test E 10 ml are:
- active growth of muscle mass;
- pumping: feeling of fullness, burst of muscles;
- surge of strength and energy;
- increased libido;
- elimination of joint pain;
- improved connection performance.
After the cancellation of the course, a phenomenon of regression is observed, as a significant part of the recruited muscles is liquid. It is considered normal if after the last injection approximately 30% of the received mass has disappeared.
Characteristics of use
The drug is recommended for men, as in women it rapidly causes the development of male sexual characteristics: rough voice, hirsutism, oily skin and others. To reduce the risk of negative manifestations, it is recommended to take 250-500 mg.
The drug is administered intramuscularly. This is done every week. Average number of injections: 10-12. Anti-estrogens are also included, which help to eliminate the side effects of aromatisation. After completing the course, you must complete a PCT.
A responsible approach to the course will allow you to avoid negative phenomena and achieve the maximum effect of testosterone enanthate. Before use, be sure to consult with your doctor to rule out contraindications.
List of references
- Snyder, P. J., & Bhasin, S. (2016). Testosterone treatment of men with hypogonadism. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 101(6), 1992-2000.
- Traish, A. M., Miner, M. M., Morgentaler, A., Zitzmann, M., & Hellstrom, W. J. (2011). Testosterone deficiency. American Journal of Medicine, 124(7), 578-587.
- Saad, F., & Gooren, L. J. (2018). The role of testosterone in the metabolic syndrome: a review. The Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 188, 82-96.
- Morales, A. (2010). Testosterone replacement therapy and the cardiovascular system. The American Journal of Cardiology, 105(1), 21-29.
- Wang, C., Nieschlag, E., Swerdloff, R., Behre, H. M., Hellstrom, W. J., Gooren, L. J., … & Wu, F. C. (2017). ISA, ISSAM, EAU, EAA, and ASA recommendations: investigation, treatment, and monitoring of late-onset hypogonadism in males. The Aging Male, 20(1), 5-12.