Test C 10 ml Magnus Pharmaceuticals: description and rules of administration
Testosterone cypionate is a long-term form of the main male hormone. The half-life of the active substance is more than 2 weeks (for comparison, for propionic ether, this period is one day). Test C 10ml Magnus Pharmaceuticals is suitable for those who tolerate this hormone well and do not want to inject frequently.
Characteristics of Test C Magnus Pharmaceuticals 10ml
The release form of the drug is an oil solution. It should be administered intramuscularly. The muscle active substance will gradually be absorbed into the blood and produce an effect.
Testosterone cypionate retains water significantly more than other steroids. Therefore, using it for drying makes no sense. This remedy was created specifically for mass recruitment courses.
With this in mind, a rebound phenomenon can be expected after stopping the 10 ml C test.
Main positive effects
Testosterone has the following effects on the body:
- changes a man’s behaviour: adds aggression, motivation, determination;
- promotes the development of secondary male sexual characteristics;
- changes the nitrogen balance, as a result of which the body creates more muscle protein;
- accumulates fluid, which increases muscle volume and has a positive effect on the condition of the joints;
- increases libido (while taking the drug);
- improves appetite, increases strength and endurance.
Test C 10ml can be combined with other steroids to achieve a synergistic effect.
Possible side effects
Testosterone has a powerful effect on the body, but it can also cause unpleasant symptoms. To avoid them, it is recommended not to exceed the dosage, as well as to take concomitant medications.
Main side effects:
- accumulation of oestrogen due to aromatisation;
- androgenic manifestations;
- aggressiveness, irritability;
- low endogenous testosterone production.
Anti-estrogens will help prevent gynecomastia and other problems associated with the accumulation of female hormones. After a course of steroids, PCT is recommended. It restores the hypothalamus-pituitary-testes axis, i.e. it restores endogenous testosterone production in the body.
Test C Solo Class 10ml
Test C Magnus Pharma 10ml x 250mg allows you to easily dose the medicine. The recommended dosage is 250-500 mg per week, i.e. to start with, it is sufficient to inject 1 ml of the drug once a week.
The duration of the course can vary depending on the goals the athlete wishes to achieve. It usually lasts at least 4 weeks.
To avoid side effects, it is worth consulting a doctor before use. It is also not recommended to exceed the indicated dosage, as this increases the risk of negative effects.
List of references
- Bhasin, S., Cunningham, G. R., Hayes, F. J., Matsumoto, A. M., Snyder, P. J., & Swerdloff, R. S. (2010). Testosterone therapy in men with androgen deficiency syndromes: an Endocrine Society clinical practice guideline. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 95(6), 2536-2559.
- Wang, C., Nieschlag, E., Swerdloff, R., Behre, H. M., Hellstrom, W. J., Gooren, L. J., … & Wu, F. C. (2017). ISA, ISSAM, EAU, EAA and ASA recommendations: Investigation, treatment and monitoring of late-onset hypogonadism in males. The Aging Male, 20(1), 5-12.
- Pastuszak, A. W., Kohn, T. P., Estis, J., & Lipshultz, L. I. (2017). Low plasma testosterone is associated with elevated cardiovascular disease biomarkers. The Journal of Sexual Medicine, 14(9), 1095-1103.
- Basaria, S., Coviello, A. D., Travison, T. G., Storer, T. W., Farwell, W. R., Jette, A. M., … & Dzekov, C. (2010). Adverse events associated with testosterone administration. New England Journal of Medicine, 363(2), 109-122.
- Gooren, L. J., & Behre, H. M. (2010). Diagnosing and treating testosterone deficiency in different parts of the world: changes between 2006 and 2010. The Aging Male, 13(2), 79-90.