How to use Tanoliq Pen 20mg SunSci Pharmaceutical
Tanoliq Pen 20mg SunSci Pharmaceutical is a unique peptide that provides a cosmetic tanning effect and helps to enhance the figure. The active ingredient of the drug is a melanocortin analogue. It is a substance that is secreted in the human body and stimulates the release of melanin. In turn, it gives a tan to the skin. In addition, the drug has aphrodisiac properties. That is, it increases libido.
Results of taking Tanoliq Pen 20mg
Considering the principle of action of the drug, one can distinguish its main property: to provide a beautiful pharmacological tan. But the cosmetic effect is far from everything a peptide can give. It is noted that the use of Tanoliq Pen 20 mg allows:
- increase sexual desire;
- provide a stable erection;
- reduce appetite;
- get rid of excess fat.
The drug is involved in the process of fat oxidation, so it helps to reduce the amount of fat cells. At the same time, it releases energy, so a person feels more energetic. The remedy is very popular in bodybuilding, because it allows you to increase the relief of muscles and emphasize the beauty of the figure with a tan, without spending time in the sun or in a solarium for this.
Rules for taking Tanoliq
Tanoliq should be taken daily. To obtain a tan of the desired shade, a 20-day course of treatment is usually sufficient. Anyone trying the drug for the first time should understand their tolerance. This requires a medical consultation and a minimum test dose.
The dosage of Tanoliq 20 mg is 500 to 1000 mcg per day. Dose increases are not recommended. It will not give the skin a lighter tone, but will cause side effects.
The first result of the effect on the body is noticeable after the first week. If you wish, you can combine the drug and sunbathing or a solarium. The product is suitable for both men and women. Pharmacological tanning is no different from tanning in the sun, it helps to avoid sunburn.
They appear when the wrong dosage is used. They include:
- brown spots on the skin;
- reddening of the skin;
- nausea, headache;
- prolonged erection.
An erection may appear as soon as 2 hours after injection and may not go away for a long time. This indicates that the chosen dose is too high.
An overdose of the drug is also possible, which has dangerous consequences for the body. They occur if you use more than 6 mg of the active substance at a time. An excess of peptide leads to the destruction of muscles with the release of proteins, which enter the kidneys and disrupt their work. It also affects the heart, causing rapid heartbeat and high blood pressure.
Tanoliq 20 mg Melanotan can only be used at the recommended dose. Thanks to the convenient release form, you do not need to buy additional injection syringes. One pen is sufficient for the whole course. The injection can be done quickly. Local reactions (redness, itching) usually disappear on their own. If the injection is painful, local anaesthetics can be used to ease the procedure.
List of references
- Chatterjee, J., Gilon, C., & Hoffman, A. (2008). Undecapeptides as Minimal Functional Units in Drug Design. Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry, 8(13), 1310-1318.
- Craik, D. J., Fairlie, D. P., Liras, S., & Price, D. (2013). The Future of Peptide-based Drugs. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81(1), 136-147.
- Khaldi, S., Rassart, É., Cadrin‐Tourigny, J., & Faure, R. L. (2021). Therapeutic Peptides: State of the Art in the Development of Nanoparticles and Formulations. Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, 177, 113967.
- Gao, W., Wang, Z. Y., & Lv, Q. Y. (2015). Peptide Therapeutics: Synthesis, Discovery, and Development. Future Medicinal Chemistry, 7(14), 1595-1612.
- Craik, D. J., Daly, N. L., Bond, T., & Waine, C. (1999). Plant Cyclotides: A Unique Family of Cyclic and Knotted Proteins that Defines the Cyclic Cystine Knot Structural Motif. Journal of Molecular Biology, 294(5), 1327-1336.