Features and description of Tamoxifen 10 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals
Tamoxifen is an anti-estrogen. It is needed as an additional remedy in steroid cycles where flavoured drugs are used. This process causes an increase in oestrogen in the blood, which harms men, and tamoxifen solves this problem.
Tamoxifen 10 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals is available in tablet form. The drug blocks the sensitivity of receptors that sense oestrogen.
How Tamoxifen 10 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals affects the body
In men, the drug acts as an anti-oestrogen, which will stimulate the production of androgens. Therefore, the amount of oestrogen in the blood will not decrease, but the body will think there is too little and will start producing androgen hormones, the most important of which is testosterone.
It gives these effects:
- stimulation of testosterone production (by 142 % in about 10 days after admission);
- elimination of the consequences of excess oestrogen;
- prevention of the development of side effects associated with oestrogen.
Tamoxifen 10 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals relieves gynecomastia, oedema, removes fat from problem areas, improves the relief of the figure.
This anti-estrogen has side effects:
- toxicity, leading to digestive disorders;
- increase in the amount of progesterone receptors, which does not allow the use with progestogenic steroids (e.g. nandrolone);
- slowing the growth of muscle mass.
Long-term use may affect vision. Tamoxifen reduces the effectiveness of anabolic steroids. In individual cases, the drug may not work.
Tamoxifen 10 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals is not connected at the beginning of the course so as not to reduce the effectiveness of steroids. It is used as follows:
- start of intake: in the last week of the steroid course;
- duration of intake: 2 additional weeks after the end of steroids;
- average dose: 10-20 mg;
- frequency of use: daily.
All the time before switching on tamoxifen, aromatase inhibitors are recommended for athletes, which also alleviate the side effects of estrogen, but do not suppress the work of steroids. An example of such a drug is Proviron.
If you do not use such funds, you should take tamoxifen in the second week of the steroid cycle and again 2-3 weeks after its completion.
Be sure to consult your doctor before using the drug. To control the level of estrogen, take a special blood test.
List of references
- Breast Cancer Treatment:
- Jordan VC. Tamoxifen: a most unlikely pioneering medicine. Nat Rev Drug Discov. 2003;2(3):205-213.
- Early Breast Cancer Trialists’ Collaborative Group. Effects of chemotherapy and hormonal therapy for early breast cancer on recurrence and 15-year survival: an overview of the randomised trials. Lancet. 2005;365(9472):1687-1717.
- Adjuvant Therapy with Tamoxifen:
- Fisher B, Costantino JP, Wickerham DL, et al. Tamoxifen for the prevention of breast cancer: current status of the National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project P-1 study. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2005;97(22):1652-1662.
- Tamoxifen Mechanism of Action:
- Howell A, Cuzick J, Baum M, et al. Results of the ATAC (Arimidex, Tamoxifen, Alone or in Combination) trial after completion of 5 years’ adjuvant treatment for breast cancer. Lancet. 2005;365(9453):60-62.
- Jordan VC. Selective estrogen receptor modulation: concept and consequences in cancer. Cancer Cell. 2004;5(3):207-213.
- Tamoxifen and Endometrial Health:
- Fisher B, Dignam J, Wolmark N, et al. Tamoxifen and risk of contralateral breast cancer in the National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project P-1 Study. J Natl Cancer Inst. 1998;90(18):1371-1388.