Sustanon 250 mg Organon: instructions for use
It is Sustanon 250 mg Organon, which is the best example of a combined steroid. One bottle contains 4 different forms of the hormone: propionate, phenylpropionate, isocaproate and decanoate. Initially, it was used for medical purposes and showed good results in patients with problems producing their own testosterone. Today, it is widely used in sports.
Main effects of Sustanon 250 mg Organon
The effect of the drug is guaranteed by the fact that each form has a different half-life. Some are released quickly and others are slow. This allows you to keep the frequency of injections low, while maintaining a constantly high level of the active substance in the blood.
A steroid is used for such effects:
- increase in muscle mass;
- slowing down of muscle breakdown;
- increased appetite;
- an increase in the number of red blood cells, which improves tissue nutrition;
- increased endurance and strength;
- increased sex drive.
In one course of Sustanon 250 mg Organon, up to 6 kg of pure muscle mass can be obtained, but after withdrawal, a phenomenon of regression is observed.
Main rules for taking the drug
Before using the hormone, you should consult with your doctor, as there may be contraindications. Basics of building a course:
- duration: 10 weeks (optimal);
- drug administration: 1 time per week;
- dosage: 250-500 mg;
- route of administration: intramuscular;
- auxiliary preparations: anti-oestrogen;
- need for PCT: present.
The results of SSustanon 250 mg Organon are significantly improved if you follow a clear sports nutrition and training programme.
Since the active ingredient of the drug is testosterone, its tendency to aromatize will manifest itself. If anti-estrogens are not used, gynecomastia (enlarged mammary glands, sore and swollen nipples in men) is possible. It also leads to swelling and other unpleasant consequences.
There are other side effects caused by the high androgenic index of the drug. Skin problems (acne, increased fat content) and, in predisposed men, baldness may develop.
Synthetic testosterone suppresses the production of its own hormone. It is therefore impossible to do without gonadotropin during post-cycle therapy.
Approach your steroid cycle responsibly. Eliminate contraindications and use all necessary medications to eliminate side effects. In this way, you will achieve excellent sporting results and will not encounter any problems.
List of references
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT):
- Bhasin S, Cunningham GR, Hayes FJ, et al. Testosterone therapy in men with androgen deficiency syndromes: an Endocrine Society clinical practice guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010;95(6):2536-2559. doi:10.1210/jc.2009-2354
- Effects of Testosterone Replacement:
- Corona G, Rastrelli G, Maggi M. Diagnosis and treatment of late-onset hypogonadism: systematic review and meta-analysis of TRT outcomes. Best Pract Res Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2013;27(4):557-579. doi:10.1016/j.beem.2013.05.006
- Side Effects and Adverse Reactions:
- Basaria S, Coviello AD, Travison TG, et al. Adverse events associated with testosterone administration. N Engl J Med. 2010;363(2):109-122. doi:10.1056/NEJMoa1000485
- Testosterone and Cardiovascular Health:
- Vigen R, O’Donnell CI, Barón AE, et al. Association of testosterone therapy with mortality, myocardial infarction, and stroke in men with low testosterone levels. JAMA. 2013;310(17):1829-1836. doi:10.1001/jama.2013.280386
- Testosterone in Aging and Age-Related Conditions:
- Snyder PJ, Bhasin S, Cunningham GR, et al. Effects of testosterone treatment in older men. N Engl J Med. 2016;374(7):611-624. doi:10.1056/NEJMoa1506119