Instructions for use Stanozolol Injection (Winstrol) 50 mg Aburaihan
Stanozolol is a synthetic hormone based on dihydrotestosterone. It has a mild androgenic effect and a potent anabolic effect. It was originally used to treat anaemia and helped people recover from surgery. It was common in veterinary medicine, but then athletes turned their attention to it. Therefore, today Stanozolol Injection (Winstrol) 50 mg Aburaihan distributed in a variety of areas to improve your physical performance. It is approved for human use.
Indications for taking Stanozolol Injection (Winstrol) 50 mg Aburaihan
To date, the steroid is used for drying purposes. It does not help to gain mass and is more aimed at:
- burning excess fat;
- fluid excretion;
- improving muscle relief;
- emphasising veins and defining muscles;
- increased appetite.
It also has an interesting property to enhance the effect of other steroids. Therefore, Stanozolol is extremely popular in combined courses.
Contraindications and side effects
The pure steroid is not recommended for athletes who have joint problems. Because it removes fluid from the body, large joints and ligaments suffer, and the risk of injury during training increases. To compensate for this side effect, it is used in combination with other steroids, such as testosterone or deca-durabolin. Joint and ligament supplements are also popular.
In addition, the tool can:
- increase blood pressure;
- increase cholesterol levels;
- cause androgenic side effects (only in high doses);
- have a toxic effect on the liver.
The problems are solved by symptomatic solution, as well as by reducing the dose or discontinuing the use of stanozolol.
Course design guidelines
Stanozolol Injection (Winstrol) 50 mg Aburaihan is recommended for a drying cycle if used alone. For a mass gain course, it does not make sense to take it without additional steroids. For these purposes, it is combined with testosterone.
Recommendations for the use of stanozolol:
- doses range between 30 and 50 mg of the drug;
- this dose is administered every day;
- the course lasts about 4-6 weeks;
- you need to finish the reception with post-cycle therapy.
Of course, the best results are observed when following a weight loss diet and exercise regimen. Before use, you should consult a sports doctor so that he could rule out contraindications and help you choose the right dosage.
List of references
- Buckley WE, Yesalis CE, Friedl KE, Anderson WA, Streit AL, Wright JE. Estimated prevalence of anabolic steroid use among male high school seniors. JAMA. 1988;260(23):3441-3445.
- Kicman AT. Pharmacology of anabolic steroids. Br J Pharmacol. 2008;154(3):502-521.
- Järvinen TA, Järvinen TL, Kääriäinen M, Aärimaa V, Väänänen HK, Kalimo H. Muscle injuries: biology and treatment. Am J Sports Med. 2005;33(5):745-764.
- Brower KJ, Blow FC, Young JP, Hill EM. Symptoms and correlates of anabolic-androgenic steroid dependence. Br J Addict. 1991;86(6):759-768.
- Hartgens F, Kuipers H. Effects of androgenic-anabolic steroids in athletes. Sports Med. 2004;34(8):513-554.