Description of Stanogen 50 mg Genetic Labs
In the field of bodybuilding and weightlifting, Stanogen 50 mg Genetic Labs is in demand. It helps in a short time to improve body appearance and increase strength. Combining the remedy with training allows you to get good results. Below you can find a more detailed description of the drug.
Information about Stanogen 50 mg Genetic Labs
Stanogen 50 mg Genetic Labs is an effective steroid drug that is often used in bodybuilding. It has a strong anabolic effect and also has a moderate androgenic activity. All this helps to achieve the required results in a short time.
Reviews about Stanogen 50 mg Genetic Labs are positive. Athletes claim that the first effects are noticeable in the first days of using the drug.
Release form, packaging and composition.
The release form of Stanogen 50 mg Genetic Labs is an injection or a solution.
Manufacturer: Genetic Labs.
Genetic Labs Stanogen 50 mg Genetic Labs injections contain the following ingredients:
- Active ingredient is stanozolol;
- Oil base;
- Additional elements.
The drug is available in the form of a solution with an oily structure. It is completely transparent, does not contain turbidity, and no sediment is formed.
Course of administration and dosage
First you should read the instructions that tell how to take Stanogen 50 mg Genetic Labs. You can also additionally consult with a specialist, he will give you recommendations on the correct use, dosages.
The dosage of Stanogen 50 mg Genetic Labs is 50 mg every day. Beginners can start with 10 mg, gradually it should be increased to the recommended. The course Stanogen 50 mg Genetic Labs should last 6 to 8 weeks.
Pharmacological action of Stanogen 50 mg Genetic Labs
Before buying Stanogen 50 mg Genetic Labs is worth considering pharmacological properties. It affects the severity and speed of the desired results. This is a steroid with a pronounced anabolic effect and moderate androgenic activity.
When used, the active substance does not aromatize, and does not cause water retention in the body. After the end of the course, all results are saved, there is no reversal. Suitable for competition preparation.
Among the main properties of Stanogen 50 mg Genetic Labs are:
- Strengthened and high-quality increase in muscle mass;
- Active elimination of liquids from the body;
- Elimination of edema;
- There is a fat burning effect;
- Increased stiffness and density of muscle tissue, creation of relief on the surface;
- Increased endurance and strength indicators;
- Accelerates recovery after workouts.
Possible side effects of taking. Overdose
Side effects of Stanogen 50 mg Genetic Labs rarely occur. They can be caused by improper use of the drug, violation of the scheme of application, exceeding the recommended doses.
Sometimes, during the use of the drug Stanogen 50 mg Genetic Labs, the following unpleasant conditions may occur:
- Education acne;
- Increased oiliness of the skin;
- Increased sweating;
- Hair loss, baldness;
- Increased hair growth on the body;
- Decreased libido.
Drug storage conditions and expiration date
Storage of Stanogen 50 mg Genetic Labs injections should be in a cool place, the best option is a refrigerator (lower compartment or shelves in the door). The drug perfectly retains its basic properties at temperatures from +2 to +6 degrees. Shelf life: no more than 2 years. It should be stored in a blister, it should be placed in a cardboard box.
Buy Stanogen 50 mg Genetic Labs online in the USA
Buy Stanogen 50 mg Genetic Labs in the States can be found on our website. The online store offers only proven and original drugs, are safe for health. In the catalog you can familiarize yourself with the assortment, in it you can also buy Stanogen 50 mg Genetic Labs at an affordable price.
Previously, the buyer must fill out a special form, indicating the number of packages, the address where the goods will be delivered. You can also learn about the conditions and payment methods on the site. The site also contains the cost of Stanogen 50 mg Genetic Labs.
List of references
- Rosenfeld, R. G., & Cohen, P. (2001). Disorders of growth hormone/insulin-like growth factor secretion and action. In DeGroot and Jameson’s Endocrinology (6th ed., pp. 2047-2092). Elsevier.
- Wilson, T. A., & Rose, S. R. (2003). Cohen P. Update of guidelines for the use of growth hormone in children: the Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrinology Society Drug and Therapeutics Committee. The Journal of Pediatrics, 143(4), 415-421.
- Clemmons, D. R. (2004). Growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor-I in pediatrics. Endocrinology and Metabolism Clinics of North America, 33(3), 619-639.
- Johannsson, G., & Bengtsson, B. A. (1999). Growth hormone and the metabolic syndrome. Journal of Endocrinological Investigation, 22(5 Suppl), 41-48.