SP Supertest 450 mg SP Laboratories is a fast acting steroid. Due to the gradual absorption, the body is alternately filled with all components of the drug. 1 ml contains 450 mg of testosterone. Thanks to the unique combination of esters, the natural male hormone and its production are preserved until the end of the introduction of the substance. The action of this steroid lasts for four weeks. Its main feature is the effective and long-lasting action. The creation of muscle material occurs rapidly and the result will remain long after the end of administration.
Other anabolic steroids can be taken with testosterone propionate. For example, Sustanon. This is a relatively new drug, it includes 4 testosterone esters with a gradual inclusion in the work. These drugs can only be taken by adult athletes over the age of 21. Many professional athletes often use combinations of massive building complexes. It is no secret.
SP Supertest 450 mg SP Laboratories includes various testosterone esters with different inclusion rate and half-life. And all this is a drug, in which the active substance in 1 ml is contained in an amount of 450 mg. The drug consists of:
- Testosterone acetate – 32 milligrams;
- testosterone propionate – 73 milligrams;
- test phenylpropionate – 73 mg;
- Test cypionate – 125 mg;
- Test decanoate – 147 milligrams.
This drug is somewhat similar to Sustanon. It is also a long-acting drug. They also have two identical esters. The main difference between the drug SP Supertest 450 mg SP Laboratories can be called the fact that when taking it, no hormonal wells are allowed. This is also the main advantage.
Indication for taking
Testosterone enanthate is taken by professional bodybuilders and beginners. It is accepted if you want to achieve:
- rapid muscle growth;
- improve their quality and strength;
- increase strength and endurance;
- accelerate the recovery process after intensive training;
- convert body fat into energy that can be used profitably.
Testosterone should be taken under specialist supervision. And, best of all, on their recommendation.
Possible side effects
Testosterone is prone to aromatization, so the most common side effects that occur when taking it:
- fat accumulation;
- low libido;
- suppression of your own testosterone production.
Aromatisation refers to the process by which testosterone is converted into oestrogen, a female hormone. Oestrogen retains fluid and causes the development of feminine traits in men. But, thanks to the development of modern sports pharmacology, these unpleasant phenomena can be avoided.
In addition to aromatisation, androgenic side effects are also possible. Since testosterone is also metabolised into dihydrotestosterone, it is itself a very potent androgen. Negative effects include:
- appearance of acne;
- oily skin;
- increased aggressiveness and irritability;
In women, testosterone causes virilisation, so it is not used.
Dosage and course of intake
SP Supertest 450 mg SP Laboratories is the drug that plays the longest, if we compare its duration of action with others. If you take 1 injection, its effect will last for a full month. A course of about ten weeks is recommended for maximum effect.
Like any type of testosterone, SP Supertest 450 mg SP Laboratories can be combined with another drug (androgenic plus anabolic regimen). In this case, a synergistic effect is achieved for a strong increase in the effectiveness of the course. SP Supertest 450 mg SP Laboratories is characterised by aromatisation, like any other testosterone. During the second week of SP Supertest 450 mg SP Laboratories, you should start taking anastrozole to even out the side effects. Three weeks before the end of SP Supertest 450 mg SP Laboratories, it is absolutely necessary to take gonadotropin.
SP Supertest 450 mg SP Laboratories can only be taken after consulting a doctor.
List of references
- Handelsman DJ. Indirect androgen doping by the use of approved drugs and preparations. Clin Biochem Rev. 2003;24(4):159-178.
- Calof OM, Singh AB, Lee ML, et al. Adverse events associated with testosterone replacement in middle-aged and older men: a meta-analysis of randomized, placebo-controlled trials. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2005;60(11):1451-1457.
- Amanatkar HR, Chibnall JT, Seo BW, Manepalli JN, Grossberg GT. Impact of exogenous testosterone on mood: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized placebo-controlled trials. Ann Clin Psychiatry. 2014;26(1):19-32.
- Basaria S, Wahlstrom JT, Dobs AS. Clinical review 138: Anabolic-androgenic steroid therapy in the treatment of chronic diseases. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2001;86(11):5108-5117.
- Bhasin S, Cunningham GR, Hayes FJ, et al. Testosterone therapy in men with androgen deficiency syndromes: an Endocrine Society clinical practice guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010;95(6):2536-2559.