Before buying SP Masteron 100 mg SP Laboratories, you should know that it is a safe steroid that beginners in the field of bodybuilding can also use to gradually increase muscle mass.
But drostanolone propionate should not be taken by people with chronic kidney and liver diseases. In moderate doses, the drug does not affect the internal organs. But contraindications are quite rare.
SP Masteron 100 mg SP Laboratories provides excellent muscle elasticity, hardness and relief. It is recommended to take the drug from 100 to 150 milligrams per week. A longer course of the drug requires additional therapy to stabilise the level of hormones contained in the body, although the drug is quite harmless and mild. The most optimal dosage for an effective result is 400 mg per week.
The active action of SP Masteron 100 mg SP Laboratories lasts for 2 weeks. This anabolic based steroid is characterised by androgenic activity, which allows the bodybuilder to achieve maximum effect.
But the anabolic effect of drostanolone propionate is not so strong, so the drug is mainly used to increase muscle mass. Often, a steroid is an additional element of the course, which increases stiffness and muscle relief. This is suitable for athletes who constantly undergo doping tests.
Anabolic also positively affects the growth of muscle mass. The drug goes well with daily muscle loads.
Buying drostanolone propionate is not worthwhile for people with diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, headaches, epilepsy or heart failure.
The side effects of SP Masteron 100 mg SP Laboratories will not affect the human body much. Even high blood pressure will not be seriously affected, as it practically does not manifest itself due to the low levels of oestrogen. The drug does not affect the liver, even with long-term treatment. However, side effects may still occur:
- skin obesity;
- appearance of acne;
- hair growth on the body and face;
- aggression towards others;
- enlargement of prostate size;
- hair loss.
But if there is a predisposition to baldness and this is recorded in the anamnesis, then taking such a drug is practically contraindicated for the patient.
The instructions for drostanolone imply a clear implementation of the instructions for taking the drug. But despite the safe action, the steroid can cause side effects similar to androgens.
This means that, in case of excessive doses, men can show uncontrolled aggression, as well as go bald quickly, not to mention sexual problems. There is often a virilisation of women, i.e. the appearance of masculine characteristics in representatives of the beautiful half of humanity.
List of references
- Shahidi NT. A review of the chemistry, biological action, and clinical applications of anabolic-androgenic steroids. Clin Ther. 2001;23(9):1355-1390.
- Thistlethwaite WA, Wemyss-Holden SA, Ward SP, Akhurst T, Scholefield JH. Spontaneous subcapsular hepatic haematoma in association with anabolic androgenic steroid use. Postgrad Med J. 1996;72(849):731-732.
- Henderson LP, Jones BL, Porter DM. Fluctuations in reproductive parameters observed in human semen: a reflection of changes in target tissue exposure to testosterone. Steroids. 1996;61(9):492-496.
- Hough JP, Papadopolous H, Aspinall SR, Brown MR, Kincaid-Smith P. Recurrent renal infarction in cocaine users. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 1998;13(3):732-733.
- Galloway SD, Craig TP, Cleland SJ. Effects of oral testosterone undecanoate supplementation on anabolic and catabolic markers in athletes. Acta Physiol (Oxf). 2012;205(1):139-147.