Characteristics of the drug
Growth hormones are very popular in bodybuilding. They work in several directions at once, thanks to their intake, it is possible to make the body toned, inflated, elastic in just a few weeks. And also growth hormone has a positive effect on strength indicators. Somatropin 191aa 10 IU Canada Peptides has all these properties. And below you can find a more detailed description.
Information about Somatropin 191aa 10 IU Canada Peptides
Somatropin 191aa 10 IU is a recombinant growth hormone that enhances growth at the cellular level. The protein regulates the endocrine system, so when using Somatropin 191aa 10 IU, there is an increase in muscle tissue. The tool is in demand among bodybuilders and weightlifters. This is due to the fact that the hormone allows you to quickly improve the body and increase endurance.
Reviews about Somatropin 191aa 10 IU are positive. Many athletes confirm that the drug works in several directions. In a month you can achieve an increase of up to 8 kg of muscle mass. And also when taking the hormone, there is a significant increase in strength indicators, which facilitates the implementation of intense strength training.
Form of release, packaging and composition
Form of release of the drug Somatropin 191aa – injections. The package contains a powder intended for preparation of a solution for injection.
Manufacturer: Canada Peptides.
Somatropin 191aa 10 IU Canada Peptides have the following components:
- The active substance is somatropin (recombinant human growth hormone);
- Auxiliary elements: sucrose, poloxamer 188, phenol, citric acid, water for injection.
The medicinal product is available as a white lyophilised powder in an ampoule. The package contains a solution to dilute the powder to the state of a solution, which is administered by injection.
Course of administration and dosage
First of all, it is recommended to study in detail how to take Somatropin 191aa 10 IU Canada Peptides. The degree of efficiency, the speed of the desired results depends on compliance with all recommendations and rules. In addition, you can consult with a specialist, he will be able to choose the best option of use, dosage, depending on the individual characteristics of the bodybuilder’s body.
Dosage Somatropin 191aa 10 IU Canada Peptides per day is 10 IU. Experienced athletes often use the drug in a dosage of up to 20-30 IU per day. The course of Somatropin 191aa 10 IU Canada Peptides depends on the individual characteristics of the organism, the speed of onset of the required results.
Pharmacological action of Somatropin 191aa 10 IU Canada Peptides
Before buying Somatropin 191aa 10 IU it is worth considering the main features, pharmacological properties of the drug. All this affects the severity of the therapeutic effect, the speed of achieving the desired results.
Somatropin 191aa 10 IU is a highly concentrated growth hormone. The hormone is obtained by recombinant DNA technology, the substance has an amino acid sequence. The properties of the active component of the drug are similar to the structure of endogenous human growth hormone.
Somatropin 191aa 10 IU has the following properties:
- Accelerates the growth of the body;
- Increases the volume of muscle mass;
- It gives stiffness and density to the muscles;
- Makes the body toned, elastic, beautiful;
- It has a fat burning effect;
- Relieves swelling;
- Increases sexual desire;
- Increases strength indicators, increases endurance;
- Tightens the skin.
Possible side effects of taking. Overdose
Side effects of somatropin 191aa occur only in rare cases. Unpleasant symptoms may occur if the dosage regimen is violated, if doses are exceeded.
Sometimes, during the use of the drug Somatropin 12 mg, the following unpleasant conditions may occur:
- Pain and redness in the injection area;
- Allergic reactions;
- Pain in joints, muscles;
- Rashes on the body;
- Sleep disturbance.
Storage conditions of the medicinal product and expiry date
Ampoules of Somatropin 191aa 10IUI is recommended to store in a cool place. The tool perfectly retains the basic properties, useful actions in the refrigerator at a temperature of +2 to +6 degrees. The storage period is – no more than 2 years. It should be stored in a blister, it is better to place it in a cardboard box.
Buy Somatropin 191aa 10 IU Canada Peptides online in the United Kingdom
If you are looking for an original and high quality steroid remedy, you can visit our website. Buy Somatropin 191aa 10 IU Canada Peptides in the United Kingdom at an affordable price you can in our online shop, selling only proven medications that have passed the necessary checks. Online shop offers orders of Somatropin 191aa 10 IU Canada Peptides with all documents and certificates, delivery is made throughout the United Kingdom.
To buy Somatropin 191aa 10 IU Canada Peptides on the site you must complete a special form. It indicates the quantity of packages, the address where you want to deliver. In the catalogue you can view information concerning the order, payment methods. It also contains cost Somatropin 191aa 10 IU Canada Peptides.
List of references
- Bidlingmaier, M., Friedrich, N., Emeny, R. T., Spranger, J., Wolthers, O. D., Roswall, J., … & Wallaschofski, H. (2014). Reference Intervals for Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-I) from Birth to Senescence: Results from a Multicenter Study Using a New Automated Chemiluminescence IGF-I Immunoassay Conforming to Recent International Recommendations. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 99(5), 1712-1721.
- Clayton, P. E., Cuneo, R. C., Juul, A., Monson, J. P., & Shalet, S. M. (2010). Consensus Statement on the Management of the GH-treated Adolescent in the Transition to Adult Care. European Journal of Endocrinology, 162(2), 211-217.
- Johannsson, G., Rosen, T., Bengtsson, B. A., & Hedner, T. (1997). Individualized Dose Adjustment of Growth Hormone (GH) Replacement Therapy in GH-deficient Adults. Clinical Endocrinology, 47(1), 17-24.
- Chernausek, S. D., Backeljauw, P. F., Frane, J., & Kuntze, J. (2007). Long-term Treatment with Recombinant Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF)-I in Children with Severe IGF-I Deficiency Due to Growth Hormone Insensitivity. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 92(3), 902-910.
- Laron, Z. (2009). Lessons from 50 Years of Study of Laron Syndrome. Endocrine Practice, 15(4), 435-441.