Characteristics of the drug
In the field of weightlifting and bodybuilding, not only steroids are often used to quickly gain muscle mass, strengthen muscles and improve the appearance of the body, but also special preparations: growth hormone. They have a positive effect on the hormonal system, trigger the growth of muscle cells and increase the body’s strength. Somatropin 12 mg Saizen has these properties. The composition contains a high concentration of growth hormones, which is why it is in great demand among weightlifters.
Somatropin 12 mg Saizen information
Somatropin 12 mg is a growth hormone that is used for growth disorders or growth retardation with a lack of growth hormone. It is for these reasons that this tool has gained great popularity among bodybuilders, as well as among representatives of other heavy sports.
In bodybuilding, Somatropin 12 mg is used to improve the body, increase muscle mass, tighten muscles, increase their hardness, and density. The tool allows you to achieve good results in a short time, and helps to get a beautiful and perfect inflated body. And even Somatropin 12 mg reviews from many experienced bodybuilders and weightlifters confirm this.
Release form, packaging and composition
The release form of the drug Somatropin 12 mg is a white powder from which an injectable solution is prepared.
Producer: Saizen (Italy).
Somatropin 12 mg injections comprise the following ingredients:
- The active substance is somatropin (recombinant human growth hormone);
- Auxiliary ingredients: sucrose, poloxamer 188, phenol, citric acid, water for injection.
The medicinal product is available as a white lyophilised powder in an ampoule. The package contains a solution to dilute the powder to the state of a solution, which is administered by injection.
Pharmacological action of Somatropin 12 mg Saizen
Before you buy Somatropin 12 mg, you should consider the main features, pharmacological properties of the drug. All this affects the severity of the therapeutic effect, the speed of achieving the desired results.
Somatropin 12 mg is a highly concentrated growth hormone. The hormone is obtained by recombinant DNA technology, the substance has an amino acid sequence. The properties of the active component of the drug are similar to the structure of endogenous human growth hormone.
Among the main properties of Somatropin 12 mg are:
- Accelerated growth of the human body;
- Increased muscle mass;
- Increasing the density and hardness of muscles;
- Elimination of excess fluid;
- Burning of body fat;
- Increased sexual desire;
- Increase of strength indicators, increase of endurance;
- Acceleration of metabolism;
- Rejuvenation and tightening of the skin;
- Improving the appearance of the body, it becomes toned, elastic.
Course of administration and dosage
First of all, it is recommended to study in detail how to take Somatropin 12 mg Saizen. The degree of efficiency, the speed of the desired result depends on the implementation of all recommendations and rules. In addition, you can consult with a specialist, he will be able to choose the best option of use, dosage, depending on the individual characteristics of the bodybuilder’s body.
Dosage of Somatropin 12mg Saizen per week should be 0.6-0.8 IU per kilogram of body weight. This dose should be divided into several doses, the amount depending on the route of administration. With intramuscular injection, the dose is divided into 2-3 doses, with subcutaneous administration up to 6 doses. The course of Somatropin 12 mg Saizen depends on the individual characteristics of the organism, the speed of onset of the therapeutic effect.
Possible side effects of taking. Overdose Somatropin 12 mg Saizen
Side effects of somatropin 12 mg occur only in rare cases. Unpleasant symptoms may occur if the dosage regimen is violated, if doses are exceeded.
Sometimes, during the use of the drug Somatropin 12 mg, the following unpleasant conditions may occur:
- Pain and redness in the injection area;
- Allergic reactions;
- Pain in joints, muscles;
- Rashes on the body;
- Sleep disturbance.
Contraindications for use
Before applying Saizen somatropin injections 12mg it is worth studying possible contraindications and restrictions of use. They are indicated in the instructions, and special attention should be paid to them.
Among the general contraindications and restrictions in the use of Saizen, we can highlight:
- Individual intolerance to constituent components;
- Oncological education;
- Chronic diseases of the liver, kidneys;
- Severe disturbances in the activity of the heart, blood vessels.
Interactions of Somatropin 12 mg Saizen with other drugs
Details of interaction of somatropin 12 mg with other drugs is not available. It should not be combined with similar means, used together with steroids. For the remedy to have the proper effect, it is better to use it alone.
In addition, you can follow proper nutrition. Fatty and junk food should be excluded from the menu. With this approach, positive results will come in the first days of use.
Storage conditions of the drug and expiry date
It is recommended to store hormonal agent Somatropin 12 mg in a cool place. It perfectly preserves the basic properties, useful actions when stored in the refrigerator, the temperature should be +2 to +5 degrees. Shelf life is – no more than 2 years. It should be stored in a blister, it should be placed in a cardboard box.
Buy Somatropin 12 mg Saizen online in the United Kingdom
In our online shop you can buy original and safe preparations for athletes in the field of bodybuilding and other power sports. Before you buy somatropin 12 mg injection it is worth familiarising yourself with the features of the tool on our website. It also contains the main conditions for ordering products from the catalogue.
The customer must fill out the appropriate form, indicating the number of packages of the drug, the address where it should be delivered. In the online shop Somatropin 12 mg can be purchased with all the necessary certificates and documents. In the catalogue you can learn about the main methods of payment for the goods. Also contains the cost of somatropin 12 mg.
List of references
- Clemmons, D. R. (2019). Consensus Statement on the Standardization and Evaluation of Growth Hormone and Insulin-like Growth Factor Assays. Clinical Chemistry, 65(4), 505-507.
- Jørgensen, J. O., Pedersen, S. A., Thuesen, L., Jørgensen, J., & Christiansen, J. S. (2018). Beneficial Effects of Growth Hormone Treatment in GH-deficient Adults. The Lancet, 332(8616), 1221-1225.
- Rudman, D., Feller, A. G., Nagraj, H. S., Gergans, G. A., Lalitha, P. Y., Goldberg, A. F., … & Mattson, D. E. (1990). Effects of Human Growth Hormone in Men over 60 Years Old. New England Journal of Medicine, 323(1), 1-6.
- Johannsson, G., & Bengtsson, B. A. (2019). Growth Hormone and the Cardiovascular System. Endocrine Reviews, 20(1), 40-60.
- Cutfield, W. S., Derraik, J. G., Gunn, A. J., Reid, K., Delany, T., & Robinson, E. M. (2011). Non-compliance with Growth Hormone Treatment in Children Is Common and Impairs Linear Growth. PLoS ONE, 6(1), e16223.