How to use Propandrol (Testosterone P) 100 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals
The active ingredient in Propandrol (Testosterone P) 100 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals is testosterone propionate. It is the first male hormone ester on the market, which is why it is so popular. It provides a quickly detectable effect and has a short acting time. It is available in injectable form in ampoules each containing 100 mg of active ingredient.
Main positive effects of Propandrol (Testosterone P) 100 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals
The mechanism of action of the drug is the same as any other type of testosterone. It increases the amount of nitrogen, which allows the muscles to retain more protein. In addition, during intake, it increases the level of insulin-like growth factor and starts the growth of muscle cells. Under the influence of drugs, they recover faster.
Results of taking:
- increase in muscle mass;
- increase of potency indicators;
- increased libido;
- Improved muscle definition.
Propandrol (Testosterone P) 100 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals does not build muscle very quickly, so there is no surprise effect. But this property also has a plus: the mass gained is of better quality and drier, which makes the rollback phenomenon less pronounced.
Recommended course: dosage and duration
The drug can be used alone or in combination with other steroids. The best effect is achieved if it is combined with products with other properties. Injections are administered every other day, sometimes daily.
- starting dose 50 mg, average – 100 mg and more;
- duration about 6 weeks;
- take anti-oestrogens;
- after the end of the cycle, undergo post-cycle therapy;
- follow a weight gain diet.
Mandatory condition: the course of Propandrol Balkan 1 ml/100 mg should be agreed with the doctor. There may be contraindications to taking testosterone. If the doctor excludes them, you can start using it.
Possible side effects
Testosterone is an active anabolic and an androgen. It aromatises, i.e. it is converted into oestrogen. This often results in gynecomastia and oedema. Anti-estrogens will help prevent this.
Other side effects:
- local reactions at the injection site;
- acne and oily skin;
- active hair growth on the body, baldness on the head;
- increased aggression.
In older athletes, this can cause prostate problems. In addition, the drug can suppress the body’s testosterone production. It will take about 2 months to restore the hormonal system and the hormone has been produced again.
The drug is not recommended for women because of the high androgenic activity. In them, it can provoke virilization symptoms.
Since there have long been ways to combat the side effects of steroids, taking them is a sure way to improve your athletic performance. This tool will help you gain mass, improve your endurance and achieve the best results in your discipline.
List of references
- Arver S, Lehtihet M. Current guidelines for the diagnosis of testosterone deficiency. Front Horm Res. 2009;37:5-20.
- Bhasin S, Cunningham GR, Hayes FJ, et al. Testosterone therapy in men with androgen deficiency syndromes: an Endocrine Society clinical practice guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010;95(6):2536-2559.
- Wang C, Nieschlag E, Swerdloff R, et al. ISA, ISSAM, EAU, EAA and ASA recommendations: investigation, treatment and monitoring of late-onset hypogonadism in males. Aging Male. 2009;12(1):5-12.
- Bassil N, Alkaade S, Morley JE. The benefits and risks of testosterone replacement therapy: a review. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2009;5(3):427-448.
- Nieschlag E, Behre HM. Testosterone: action, deficiency, substitution. 4th ed. Cambridge University Press; 2012.