Primoged 100 mg Euro Prime Farmaceuticals: instructions for use
In Primoged 100 mg Euro Prime Farmaceuticals, the active ingredient is primobolan or, in other words, methenolone enanthate. It is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, considered the most potent androgen. However, the properties of the drug differ significantly from DHT, as it has a low androgenic activity.
Main positive properties of Primoged 100 mg Euro Prime Farmaceuticals
This hormone has a mild effect. It is used for both drying and mass gain. It does not retain water, therefore, provides an increase of hard and dry muscles that do not disappear after discontinuation of the drug.
A long course of methenolone enanthate allows to gain 7-8 kg of muscle mass, which is an excellent result. But that is an average. Due to the individual characteristics of the organism, not all sportsmen can gain weight in this way, in which case it is recommended to use Primoged 100 mg Euro Prime Farmaceuticals to improve relief, increase strength and endurance.
Possible side effects
The hormone is considered one of the safest on the market. Even women use it. It does not aromatize or convert to dihydrotestosterone. Slightly reduces testosterone production in the body. At low doses, serious side effects do not occur at all.
In some people, the steroid can cause aggressiveness, irritability and insomnia.
Dosage and intake rules
If you follow the intake recommendations, you can reduce the risk of side effects to zero. The exact dosage and duration of the course will help to calculate the sports doctor. General advice:
You can use the product for about 8 weeks. During this period, side effects do not develop and the optimal effect is achieved.
The dosage of methenolone enanthate averages 400 mg. The dose is administered once a week.
Women can take 100-200 mg per week. The course for athletes is shorter: up to 4 weeks. In this case, virilisation does not occur because androgens do not have time to accumulate.
Therefore, Primoged 100 mg Euro Prime Farmaceuticals can be considered a safe option that will suit even beginners. It rarely has negative consequences, but after the end of intake, it is always recommended to undergo a post-cycle therapy.
List of references
- Heinkele G, Schnabel PG, Wilffert B, Degenhardt M, Moller MR, Bogenschutz MP. Methenolone in the treatment of inoperable carcinoma of the mamma: clinical findings and endocrine investigations. Oncology. 1987;44(5):318-322.
- Berger JR, Pall L, Hall CD, Simpson DM, Berry PS, Dudley R. Oxymetholone and megesterol acetate for the treatment of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome-related wasting. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr Hum Retrovirol. 1995;9(4):414-423.
- Schänzer W, Geyer H, Donike M. Metabolism of metenolone in man: identification and synthesis of conjugated excreted urinary metabolites, gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric identification of bis-hydroxylated metabolites isolated from the urine of a metenolone user, mass spectrometric characterization of bis-hydroxylated metabolites isolated from the urine of a human user, gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric identification of long-term metabolites in the urine of a metenolone user. J Steroid Biochem. 1989;32(2):257-266.
- Yamada M, Morimoto M, Aida K, Wada M, Uchiyama H. Detectability of methyltestosterone and 1-methylandrostenedione as urinary markers of metenolone misuse by means of carbon isotope ratio mass spectrometry. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2014;143:300-308.
- Thevis M, Schänzer W. Mass spectrometry in sports drug testing: structure characterization and analytical assays. Mass Spectrom Rev. 2010;29(2):251-265.