The active substance of this medicine is oxymetholone. It is a synthetic anabolic steroid. It was originally used in animals, like all steroids, but is now approved for use in humans. It is used in both medicine and sports. PharmaOxy 50 mg Pharmacom Labs has many advantages that allow its use for different purposes.
Positive effect of PharmaOxy 50 mg Pharmacom Labs
Oxymetholone is known as a very powerful muscle growth stimulant. This property is the reason why it is popular in bodybuilding. For 1 class you can gain up to 15 kg of muscle mass. But, after discontinuation of the drug, a regression phenomenon is to be expected. The doctor retains the liquid and forms part of the mass gained.
However, other effects can also be observed:
- noticeable increase in strength and endurance;
- elimination of joint pain, as the steroid increases the amount of synovial fluid;
- increased effect of other steroids and endogenous testosterone, which is associated with the ability to influence globulin;
- weight gain is observed even in those who do not exercise;
- elimination of subcutaneous fat, especially in the abdomen.
For the course of weight gain by bodybuilders, this drug is ideal. And if you take PharmaOxy 50 mg Pharmacom Labs correctly, the result of the course can be corrected as much as possible.
Possible negative effects
Oxymetholone is not converted to oestrogen by aromatase. But it is believed that it can independently influence oestrogen receptors. During the course of the steroid, the development of oedema, gynaecomastia, increased blood pressure and other negative phenomena caused by excess oestrogen is possible.
In rare cases there are:
- digestive disorders: nausea, diarrhoea;
- suppression of own testosterone production;
- androgenic side effects.
Unpleasant effects are possible in cases where the athlete takes too high a dose or does not complete the course on time.
Rules of intake
PharmaOxy 50 mg Pharmacom Labs should be taken with caution, so consult your doctor before use. Main recommendations:
- can be taken by men over 21 years of age;
- adapted to a mass recruitment course;
- average course duration: 4-6 weeks;
- optimal dose is 50 mg, not to be increased more than 2 times;
- it is not recommended to reduce the dose or increase it during the course, as this does not lead to an improvement in effect, so the dose should be stable;
- after stopping, post-cycle therapy is required, which may consist of testosterone boosters.
Best results were seen in athletes who adhered to sports nutrition and exercised regularly, although the drug increased mass even without training.
Do not self-prescribe the drug. Possible overdose, harmful to health.
List of references
- Schambelan M, Mulligan K, Grunfeld C, et al. Recombinant human growth hormone in patients with HIV-associated wasting. A randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Serostim Study Group. Ann Intern Med. 1996;125(11):873-882.
- Riggs BL, Melton LJ 3rd, Robb RA, et al. A population-based assessment of rates of bone loss at multiple skeletal sites: evidence for substantial trabecular bone loss in young adult women and men. J Bone Miner Res. 2008;23(2):205-214.
- Schroeder ET, Singh A, Bhasin S, et al. Effects of an oral androgen on muscle and metabolism in older, community-dwelling men. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2003;284(6):E120–E128.
- Tsametis CP, Ischaki E, Zacharatos P, et al. High-dose intravenous iron administration improves quality of life in cancer patients with chemotherapy-induced anemia: Results from a prospective study. Oncol Lett. 2015;9(4):1602–1608.
- Drillich A, Andrieu S, Goldwasser F, et al. Oxymetholone for the treatment of HIV-wasting: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled phase III trial in eugonadal men and women. HIV Clin Trials. 2008;9(6):411-424.