Pharma Test E 300 mg Pharmacom Labs: instructions for use
Testosterone esters are very popular in the sports pharmacology market. They are synthetic analogues of the natural male hormone. Pharma Test E 300 mg Pharmacom Labs contains one of these esters, namely testosterone enanthate. The complex formulation of the drug made it possible to prolong its action long enough so that injections were not needed frequently and reception was comfortable.
How Pharma Test E 300 mg Pharmacom Labs affects the body
The androgenic and anabolic effects of this steroid are at a high level. Therefore, the effects of its use are pronounced. It offers:
- noticeable set of muscle mass;
- increase of power indicators;
- feeling of satiety, muscle swelling (pumping);
- increased sexual desire;
- support for normal joint function;
- increased oxygen in the blood.
While using the drug, athletes experience a significant increase in strength and motivation. Workouts are easier and more effective. Enanthate helps to prevent overtraining and ensures steady progress throughout the cycle.
Areas of use of the drug
Pharma Test E 300 mg Pharmacom Labs is used in bodybuilding because it helps to gain muscle mass. Bodybuilders then undergo drying courses and the mass gained takes on a beautifully embossed, veined pattern.
Two other areas where the remedy is very popular are weightlifting and powerlifting. Athletes in this region appreciate the strength enhancing property of the drug. It is combined with other drugs to achieve a synergistic effect.
Course of Pharma Test E 300 mg Pharmacom Labs: characteristics
The drug should be taken with caution. Incorrect dosage selection or too long treatment can cause side effects.
It is recommended to use up to 500 mg per week. One injection every 7 days is sufficient. You can start with lower doses and then gradually increase them. Injections are performed intramuscularly for 8 to 10 weeks, sometimes longer.
After the end of the reception, it is recommended to undergo post-course therapy.
Possible side effects
The drug is prone to aromatisation, has a high androgenic effect and accumulates water. Therefore, it can cause negative manifestations, such as:
- decreased endogenous testosterone synthesis;
- skin problems (acne, increased fat content);
- problems with libido and sexual function;
- high blood pressure.
Very often there is an increase in aggressiveness. Due to the powerful androgenic activity, women do not use the steroid. Side effects they have: virilisation, problems with cycle and hormone levels.
To reduce the risk of side effects, Pharma Test E300 Pharmacom Lab helps post-cycle therapy and takes anti-estrogens in the course. Before use, be sure to consult a doctor. He will check for side effects, determine the optimal dosage and duration of the course. This will help you go through the cycle with maximum efficiency and have a positive experience.
List of references
- Wang C, Swerdloff RS, Iranmanesh A, et al. Transdermal testosterone gel improves sexual function, mood, muscle strength, and body composition parameters in hypogonadal men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2000;85(8):2839-2853.
- Tenover JL. Effects of testosterone supplementation in the aging male. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1992;75(4):1092-1098.
- Sih R, Morley JE, Kaiser FE, Perry HM 3rd, Patrick P. Testosterone replacement in older hypogonadal men: a 12-month randomized controlled trial. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1997;82(6):1661-1667.
- Amory JK, Watts NB, Easley KA, et al. Exogenous testosterone or testosterone with finasteride increases bone mineral density in older men with low serum testosterone. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004;89(2):503-510.
- Basaria S, Wahlstrom JT, Dobs AS. Anabolic-androgenic steroid therapy in the treatment of chronic diseases. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2001;86(11):5108-5117.