Pharma Test C 250 mg Pharmacom Labs Features and Instructions for Use
Testosterone injections are the most popular steroids. Pharma Test C 250 mg Pharmacom Labs is one of them. The drug uses a synthetic form of testosterone, which allows athletes to improve their athletic performance. It is used to gain mass.
Operation Pharma Test C 250 mg Pharmacom Labs
The active ingredient of the drug is testosterone cypionate. Of all the forms of testosterone, it is one of the longest. The half-life occurs in half a month, which allows you to significantly reduce the injection of the drug, which is very convenient.
The main component is dissolved in an oil solution.
It works in exactly the same way as natural testosterone. It binds to the anabolic receptors in the muscles and they begin to retain more nitrogen. And nitrogen, in turn, is needed for the creation of new proteins.
In addition, synthetic testosterone affects a man’s mood, physical qualities, libido and behaviour.
Pharma Test C 250 mg Pharmacom Labs has the same effects as other forms of testosterone. First of all, it is a significant increase in muscle mass. The drug retains water in the body, so the size of the muscles increases markedly due to the liquid, which accounts for about 30% of the mass gained. After the end of the course, it disappears, but not as fast as with the faster acting drugs. Because after cancellation of the course, the action of the main component will persist for some time.
- augmentation of libido;
- increased aggressiveness;
- improvement in joint function;
- increase in strength;
- stamina builds up.
This causes a deepening of the voice. It is rarely used by women and is not recommended for them, as a high anabolic and androgenic index will negatively affect their health and external indicators.
Take this drug carefully, strictly according to the scheme, which should be agreed with the doctor. Because it has a number of side effects:
- it retains water to a greater extent than other anabolics, as it acts in the body for a long time;
- it converts to oestrogen and can cause gynaecomastia, which makes it necessary to take anti-oestrogens;
- causes androgenic side effects such as acne, oily skin, increased hair growth and prostate enlargement.
- The androgenic side effects are due to the fact that testosterone is rapidly converted into the substance dihydrotestosterone, which, in turn, is a very potent androgen.
- As for baldness, which is also often reported as a side effect, it only occurs in predisposed men. This effect can be neutralised by taking special medication.
In addition, after this steroid, you should definitely undergo post-cycle therapy. This will help to restore the hormonal balance, because against the background of testosterone cypionate, the production of the hormone in the body decreases.
Rules of construction of the course
Pharma Test C 250 mg Pharmacom Labs can only be used once a week, as the half-life of the component is quite long. A dose of 250mg is recommended, sometimes increased to 500mg per week. This is usually sufficient to achieve a qualitative increase in muscle mass while at the same time not overestimating the risk of side effects.
To prevent the development of gynaecomastia, anti-oestrogens are used. They are taken directly from the course of testosterone. As a rule, their duration is small, so as not to cause side effects. If the duration of the cycle is longer than 4 weeks, drugs are prescribed to stimulate the production of testosterone in the body.
List of references
- Wang C, Cunningham G, Dobs A, et al. Long-term testosterone gel (AndroGel) treatment maintains beneficial effects on sexual function and mood, lean and fat mass, and bone mineral density in hypogonadal men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004;89(5):2085-2098.
- Bhasin S, Storer TW, Berman N, et al. The effects of supraphysiologic doses of testosterone on muscle size and strength in normal men. N Engl J Med. 1996;335(1):1-7.
- Saad F, Aversa A, Isidori AM, Zafalon L, Zitzmann M, Gooren L. Onset of effects of testosterone treatment and time span until maximum effects are achieved. Eur J Endocrinol. 2011;165(5):675-685.
- Snyder PJ, Peachey H, Berlin JA, et al. Effects of testosterone replacement in hypogonadal men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2000;85(8):2670-2677.
- Basaria S, Wahlstrom JT, Dobs AS. Clinical review 138: Anabolic-androgenic steroid therapy in the treatment of chronic diseases. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2001;86(11):5108-5117.