Pharma Sust 300 mg Pharmacom Labs: instructions for use
First, scientists learned how to create artificial testosterone, which completely replicated the natural hormone in its action in the body. It was an aqueous suspension and the active ingredient was eliminated very quickly. Several other forms of testosterone were then created, where the hormone was combined with various esters and placed in an oil solution. Each of these forms had its own exposure period, much longer than the first version of the hormone. They are still used today.
To achieve a complex effect, Pharmacom Labs Pharma Sust 300 mg Pharmacom Labs was created, in which several testosterone esters are assembled.
Description of the drug Pharma Sust 300 mg Pharmacom Labs
The steroid is a mixture of 4 testosterone esters. They differ only in their half-life. This means that some forms act faster in the body, others for a longer time. The composition includes the following esters:
They are combined in a certain ratio, which allows you to get a quick effect immediately after taking the drug and prolong it for the maximum period.
Main effects of Pharma Sust 300 mg Pharmacom Labs
The drug has the same effects as any type of testosterone separately, as all esters have the same properties. They are:
- stimulation of a set of muscle mass;
- accumulation of water in the tissues;
- improved joint function;
- increased sex drive;
- significant increase in strength;
- increased endurance.
Taking Pharma Sust 300 mg Pharmacom Labs helps you train longer and more efficiently, muscles grow and recover faster after exercise. Testosterone affects a man’s behaviour as well as his appearance. It changes the voice, the mood and even the gait. There is more aggression and motivation for training.
Possible side effects and warnings
This drug has a high anabolic and androgenic index. This means that it is more suitable for men, and in women it may cause virilisation symptoms. It may be contraindicated in men who have problems with endogenous testosterone production, as it will further suppress it.
The main side effect of the testosterone mixture concerns its ability to aromatise. In the body, it is converted into oestrogen and this hormone starts to accumulate. As a result, gynaecomastia develops, swelling of the extremities appears and fat can also accumulate.
Fortunately, nowadays there are medications that solve these problems. These are anti-estrogens (eliminates the effects of aromatisation) and gonadotropins (helps to restore the hormonal system). To build a safe diet, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
List of references
- Alevizaki M, Saltiki K, Voidonikola P, Mantzou E, Papamichael C, Stamatelopoulos K. Free thyroxine is an independent predictor of subcutaneous fat in euthyroid individuals. Eur J Endocrinol. 2009;161(3):459-465.
- Basaria S, Wahlstrom JT, Dobs AS. Clinical review 138: Anabolic-androgenic steroid therapy in the treatment of chronic diseases. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2001;86(11):5108-5117.
- Sobolewska B, Zakrzewska KE, Gajewska M, Gajkowska B, Motyl T. Analysis of androgen receptor mRNA expression in rat hypothalamus and pituitary during aging. J Physiol Pharmacol. 2011;62(3):297-304.
- Hullstein IR, Fichtner-Feigl S, Grafe IA, Mihatsch MJ, Kaiserling E. Sclerosing mesenteritis, perisigmoiditis and IgG4-related disease: a systematic review. Z Gastroenterol. 2015;53(12):1298-1308.
- Farooqi IS, Matarese G, Lord GM, et al. Beneficial effects of leptin on obesity, T cell hyporesponsiveness, and neuroendocrine/metabolic dysfunction of human congenital leptin deficiency. J Clin Invest.