Pharma STAN 50 Oil Base 50 mg Pharmacom Labs contains the active ingredient stanozolol, an anabolic steroid based on dihydrotestosterone. It is different from natural steroids and has a unique effect. It is very popular in sports and is internationally approved for human use.
Main positive properties of Pharma STAN 50 Oil Base 50 mg Pharmacom Labs
The drug is very popular not only among men, but also among women, as it has a low androgenic activity. The main effects of its use:
- relief muscles;
- increased strength and endurance;
- elimination of excess fat;
- increased appetite;
- elimination of excess fluid.
Pharma STAN 50 Oil Base 50 mg Pharmacom Labs has little effect on muscle growth, so it is often used for drying and not for bulking classes.
The drug does not tend to convert to estrogen, so there are few side effects associated with its use. However, when using high doses, you may experience:
- joint pain due to a decrease in the amount of synovial fluid;
- increased blood pressure;
- increased levels of bad cholesterol;
- androgenic side effects (in very rare cases).
Painful injections and local reactions may also be observed, which occur due to the need to inject quite frequently.
It is recommended to follow certain rules of taking steroids to eliminate or prevent side effects.
Pharma STAN 50 Oil Base 50 mg Pharmacom Labs should only be taken after consulting a doctor. It is necessary to exclude contraindications before using the hormone. Basic recommendations for taking:
- average dosage is 30-50 mg per day (less, as needed);
- duration of the course: about 4-6 weeks (if used for a longer time, additional medications should be connected);
- after stopping the drug, it is important to undergo post-cycle therapy;
- To level out side effects, symptomatic treatment should be used (to lower cholesterol, omega-3 is taken to protect joints – special supplements or other steroids that accumulate fluid).
If you follow all the rules for using a steroid, you can avoid the occurrence of negative effects.
List of references
- Brower KJ. Anabolic steroid abuse and dependence. Curr Psychiatry Rep. 2002;4(5):377-387.
- Alén M, Rahkila P, Reinilä M, Vihko R. Response of serum hormones to androgen administration in power athletes. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1985;17(3):354-359.
- Kindermann W, Docter R, Durmann M. Testosterone, epitestosterone and anabolic steroids: differences and similarities. J Steroid Biochem. 1980;12(3):481-486.
- Kamber M, Baume N, Saugy M, Rivier L. Nutritional supplements as a source for positive doping cases? Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2001;11(2):258-263.
- Geyer H, Kamber M, König D, et al. Metabolism of anabolic steroids and their relevance to drug detection in horseracing. Bioanalysis. 2009;1(5):937-957.