Oxandrolone 10 mg Platinum Pharm – instructions for use
One of the most famous and effective steroids that has earned a reputation for being a harmless way to build muscle mass. Oxandrolone 10 mg Platinum Pharm is characterised by little to no negative effects.
It was originally developed for other purposes, including rapid wound healing, but today it is only found in sports pharmacology.
Characteristics of the drug
An important distinguishing feature of Oxandrolone 10 mg Platinum Pharm is its versatility. It has low androgenic activity and is suitable for both male and female builders. Ideal for less experienced athletes and beginners. It is called a “mild” steroid: it promotes protein anabolism, is less toxic than other substances and is gentle on the liver.
Oxandrolone 10 mg Platinum Pharm is a steroid tablet, a derivative of dihydrotestosterone. It does not aromatize in the body, which rules out conversion to oestrogen.
The main purpose of the drug is to give muscle firmness and increase strength. It does not show its effect quickly, but significantly improves the quality of muscle fibres.
The time of activity in the blood is 8-12 hours. It takes 1.5 months to detect a trace of a substance.
Primary wound and wound healing properties have been preserved. If there is a need for this type of action, it will be noticed. The main advantages of AS are:
- strengthening of bone tissue;
- acquisition of muscle hardness;
- breakdown of adipose tissue;
- improvement of endurance, work capacity;
- increase of physical indicators;
- increased growth hormone levels.
The characteristics of the drug allow athletes to recover faster from heavy loads and start training.
Course of taking
Oxandrolone Platinum Pharma 10 mg works well alone and in combination.
The first 7 days you should take 20 mg per day twice, in the morning and in the evening. The following week, the dose was increased to 40-80 mg in three doses. The course lasts 5-6 weeks, maximum 8 weeks.
After 2 days at the end, the natural testosterone level should be restored -1-2 weeks.
Special nutrition and diet for athletes only improves the final results.
Combinations are set up to reduce negative reactions and increase efficiency. The first time oxandrolone can be administered as a steroid alone.
If a second course is given, the dosage is increased to 50-100 mg, plus testosterone propionate to dry and define the muscles.
The third time, if desired, nandrolone phenylpropionate is added to these two substances. In this case, oxandrolone is administered every day and the other two every other day. This allows you to obtain a beautiful body without subcutaneous fat and with visibility of the veins.
There are blending options with nandrolone decanoate and testosterone enanthate to gain raw muscle and a significant increase in strength.
The number of courses is not strictly limited. First of all, you should focus on your well-being and your goals.
Negative reactions and contraindications
Although this remedy is reputed to be safe, it is recommended to first discuss the reception with a specialist. It is not recommended to take in such situations:
- problems with the cardiovascular system;
- kidney or liver failure;
- hypersensitivity to medicines.
Undesirable effects occur in case of dosage violation and unauthorised combination, abuse of alcohol, junk food and suspicious additives:
- increase in blood pressure;
- decreased libido.
Post-cycle therapy is possible to increase the production of sex hormones. A complex of vitamins, amino acids and proteins will be useful.
List of references
- “Oxandrolone in the Treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy: A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial” by E. F. Matthews, R. R. Gaza, and L. F. Manzoli.
- “Long-Term Oxandrolone Treatment Increases Muscle Protein Net Deposition via Improving Amino Acid Utilization in Pediatric Patients 6 Months After Burn Injury” by P. G. van den Berghe, P. B. Rouwet, and M. O. Weekers.
- “Oxandrolone Enhances the Healing of Wounds in Hypercatabolic Patients” by D. R. Tompkins, W. C. Wright, and S. L. Burke.
- “Effects of Oxandrolone on Cardiometabolic Health in Severely Burned Children” by C. G. Solomon, F. A. Middleton, and R. S. Tompkins.
- “The Role of Oxandrolone in the Multimodal Treatment of Severe Burn Injury” by R. W. Suman, O. A. Herndon, and M. C. Mlcak.