Principle of action of Omnadren 250 mg Jelfa and intake characteristics
Preparations combining several forms of the same hormone are very popular in sports. They allow you to maintain the level of the active substance in the blood for a long time, without the need for frequent injections. In this case, the effect comes on quickly.
Omnadren 250 mg Jelfa is one such drug. It contains 4 popular forms of testosterone:
Each ester has a different absorption rate. Some of them are necessary for a quick result, others for its prolongation.
Main positive effects of Omnadren 250 mg Jelfa
The tool is used in bodybuilding and weightlifting, where increased muscle mass and increased strength indicators are important. Testosterone stores water and interacts with anabolic receptors, producing the following effects:
- muscle mass gain (around 6 kg in 4 weeks);
- slowing down the process of muscle breakdown (catabolism);
- stimulation of appetite;
- improvement in the condition of joints;
- acceleration of tissue repair;
- pumping (feeling of satiety, muscle bursting).
Omnadren 250 mg Jelfa is used not only for individual classes. It can be combined with other steroids, e.g. those that improve the relief of the figure.
The tool is recommended only for men because of the high androgenic activity. But before taking, you should consult a doctor, as there are contraindications:
- problems with the cardiovascular system;
- kidney or liver failure;
- hormonal imbalance in the body and others.
In women, the drug causes virilisation, the development of secondary male sexual characteristics.
Testosterone is prone to aromatisation, in addition, it is a powerful androgen, as it is converted into the hormone dihydrotestosterone. Together, this can lead to the following side effects:
- problematic skin;
- growth of prostate tissue;
- low endogenous testosterone production.
There is also redness and irritation at the injection site.
Recommendations for use
Omnadren 250 mg Jelfa is the optimal dose. But depending on the objectives of the athlete and the characteristics of his organism, the dosage can be changed. It is recommended to use Omnadren once a week.
If you increase the dose unnecessarily or take the medicine more frequently, you increase the risk of side effects.
After the last injection, you should start post-cycle therapy. This will help restore the connection between the brain and the testicles so that the natural production of testosterone in the required amount can begin.
List of references
- “Testosterone Replacement Therapy: Current Trends and Future Directions” by T. Sathyapalan, S. S. Thayakaran, and E. D. S. Packianathan.
- “Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Sustanon 100 in Hypogonadal Men” by J. Jockenhövel, E. Minnemann, and K. Schubert.
- “Effects of Testosterone Replacement Therapy on Bone Mineral Density in Men: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials” by T. T. H. Phyo, N. I. Asahara, and L. A. Culig.
- “Long-Term Testosterone Replacement Therapy in Men with Hypogonadism: An Observational Study” by K. S. Ramasamy, L. M. Chouhan, and N. S. Jones.
- “Effects of Sustanon on Muscle Mass and Strength in Men with Testosterone Deficiency: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial” by R. S. M. Goel, R. C. Ferreira, and M. G. S. Gadelha.