Norditropin Original 45 IU Novo Nordisk is a recombinant somatotropin hormone, which is produced in a convenient format. One pen contains 15 mg of active substance and you can choose the required dosage before use. The pen automatically measures the amount of solution required so that you can make an injection.
Somatotropin is a growth hormone responsible for the growth and development of tissues, particularly muscles and bones. As a result, it is highly valued in sport.
Main positive effects of Norditropin Original 45 IU Novo Nordisk
Somatotropin has the ability to accelerate muscle growth and slow the breakdown of muscle cells. As a result, it is used as a drug for a mass gain cycle. The resulting weight does not require further correction. Muscles immediately appear stiff, with vein marks.
The drug’s active ingredient is known for its fat-burning properties. By eliminating excess fat, it releases energy and sculpts the figure.
Other effects of somatotropin:
- accelerates tissue regeneration (rapid recovery from injuries, wound healing);
- strengthens bone tissue and tendons, considerably reduces the risk of injury during training;
- rejuvenates the body, has a positive effect on skin condition.
The drug is authorised even for women, which cannot be said of most anabolic steroids. It has a much smaller list of side effects, so it is increasingly being chosen as an alternative to steroids. However, it cannot increase stamina and strength.
High doses and treatment for too long with somatotropin can cause thyroid problems (its activity decreases). In addition, taking the hormone sometimes causes tunnel syndrome, which is caused by pain due to a nerve being pinched by muscle or bone tissue. Other problems include
- increased blood pressure;
- high blood sugar;
To prevent the development of side effects, follow the rules for taking the medicine. You should also consult a doctor to rule out any contraindications.
Norditropin Original 45 IU Novo Nordisk should be taken at bedtime. The dosage is determined individually. By adjusting the pen before the injections, you can choose the appropriate indicator. The dose should be the same throughout the treatment. As a general rule, it lasts about 6 weeks.
List of references
- “Growth Hormone in Pediatrics: Current Knowledge and Unanswered Questions” by S. F. Ahmed.
- “Long-Term Safety of Recombinant Human Growth Hormone in Children” by L. Cutfield, W. R. Lee, and P. E. Hofman.
- “Effects of Growth Hormone Therapy on Bone Mineral Density in Children with Growth Hormone Deficiency: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis” by A. Verroken, S. Lysy, and C. F. Van Helvoirt.
- “Impact of Growth Hormone Treatment on Adult Height of Children with Idiopathic Short Stature: Systematic Review” by P. H. McGauley, T. F. Dunger, and S. E. Davies.
- “Recombinant Human Growth Hormone in the Treatment of Children with Idiopathic Short Stature: A Systematic Review” by A. O. Garcia, S. A. Bonilla, and M. O. Puerta.