Nandrolone is a synthetic anabolic steroid. Nandrolone Phenilpropionate 100 mg Zhengzhou is known in sports circles as Durabolin. This preparation contains nandrolone in the form of phenylpropionate. It is not as common as decanoate (Deca). It has a shorter half-life, so it is appropriate to know the steroid to understand how it is perceived by the body.
Main effects of Nandrolone Phenilpropionate 100 mg Zhengzhou
The half-life of phenylpropionate is 2-4 days. By way of comparison, for decanoate it can be up to 10 days. But this does not affect the effects of the drug, except that Phenylpropionate will retain less water. Other characteristics of the short form of nandrolone:
- the active substance is absorbed faster into the blood;
- it is excreted quickly from the body;
- causes fewer side effects, as it does not stay in the body for long;
- it allows you to stop taking it quickly and to eliminate the drug from the body with adverse effects.
The main effects of nandrolone, for which this steroid is taken:
- slows down the process of catabolism (when cells lose protein);
- improves the absorption of nutrients from the intestines;
- provides a significant increase in muscle mass;
- retains fluid in joints, improves the condition of ligaments.
For a course of Nandrolone Phenilpropionate 100 mg Zhengzhou, you can gain about 8 kg of muscle mass. The recoil phenomenon is minimal. It is recommended, in the first place, for athletes who have joint or ligament problems in order to reduce the risk of injury and eliminate pain during training.
Possible negative effects
Nandrolone has no serious side effects and is therefore considered relatively safe. This is because it is virtually non-aromatising (does not convert to oestrogen). However, this remedy can increase prolactin and cortisol levels, which may cause:
- high blood pressure;
- in rare cases, gynaecomastia;
- diminution of libido;
- mood problems
In addition, during the course, endogenous testosterone production decreases, so post-cycle therapy is necessary.
Course construction rules
Nandrolone Phenilpropionate 100 mg Zhengzhou should be taken according to the rules so as not to cause side effects. Main recommendations:
- average dose: 25-100 mg, should be determined individually;
- frequency of administration: 2-3 times per week (no more than 400 mg per week);
- combination with other drugs is recommended;
- additional drugs are needed to neutralise the negative effects of the steroid on the body;
- course duration: 8-10 weeks, sometimes less, depending on the athlete’s needs.
Before use, be sure to consult a doctor and find out if you have any contraindications. Be sure to undergo post-cycle therapy to avoid consequences.
List of references
- “The Effect of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate on Bone and Collagen in Ovariectomized Rats” by L. S. A. Oliveira, M. B. S. Lima, and R. F. S. Cunha.
- “Nandrolone Phenylpropionate and Bone Regeneration in Rabbit Tibia: A Histological and Histomorphometric Study” by F. S. Castelo-Branco, C. M. R. Brandão, and D. F. B. A. Melo.
- “Effects of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate on the Hematopoietic System in Hemodialysis Patients” by J. K. F. Prado, L. B. D. S. Ramalho, and R. L. B. Rocha.
- “The Role of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate in the Treatment of Burn Injuries” by A. B. Lambert, R. S. Castaneda, and S. L. Franco.
- “Nandrolone Phenylpropionate for the Management of Wasting Associated with HIV/AIDS: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial” by M. R. Santos, R. M. L. Souza, and C. A. B. B. Souza.