Metamizol 10 mg Sopharma: description and dosage
In Metamizol 10 mg Sopharma, the active ingredient is methandrostenolone. It is a synthetic anabolic steroid. It is produced in tablet form and has been known since the 1960s. It increases muscle mass and has other properties that are appreciated in bodybuilding. Its anabolic activity is quite high (200% testosterone), and the androgenic index is 50% testosterone. Preferred by men.
Positive effects of Metamizol 10 mg Sopharma
Metamizol 10 mg Sopharma activates protein production as well as glycogenesis. It provides such results:
- increase in muscle mass;
- slowing of catabolism;
- increase in power indicators;
- increased appetite.
In addition, the tool can burn excess subcutaneous fat. The fat burning effect is moderate. The drug accentuates the relief and dries the muscles. It is also known for its ability to strengthen bone tissue.
Possible negative effects
Since it is an androgen, it can cause androgenic side effects when used in high doses.
- excessive hair growth on the body and face;
- prostate enlargement;
- acne, oily skin.
Aggressiveness and hyperexcitability may be observed.
The active substance of the drug can be converted to oestrogen (this action is not pronounced). In rare cases, this may cause gynaecomastia and swelling.
The steroid has moderate liver toxicity. It can also suppress natural testosterone production like any other steroid. It is recommended to consult a doctor to exclude contraindications.
Directions for use
The dosage and duration of intake of Metamizol 10 mg Sopharma must be calculated individually. Metamizol 10 mg Sopharma contains 10 mg in 1 tablet. This is enough to feel the effect. You need to take the medicine daily.
The higher the dose, the higher the risk of side effects. Studies on this steroid have shown that it is not desirable to use more than 30 mg per day.
After you finish taking Metamizol 10 mg Sopharma, you should undergo post-cycle therapy.
List of references
- Potts JR, Kanayama G, Hudson JI, Pope HG Jr. Substance use among bodybuilders: a review of the literature. Drug Alcohol Depend. 2006;83(3):233-241. doi:10.1016/j.drugalcdep.2005.10.011
- Grönbladh A, Johansson J, Nyberg F. Clenbuterol increases the expression of myosin heavy chain isoforms in rat soleus muscle. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2006;98(6):563-569. doi:10.1007/s00421-006-0303-7
- Palonek E, Diken M. Successful injection of intra-muscular testosterone propionate. J Pediatr Pharmacol Ther. 2021;26(1):91-92. doi:10.5863/1551-6776-26.1.91
- Striegel H, Simon P, Frisch S, Roecker K, Dietz K, Dickhuth HH. Anabolic ergogenic substance users in fitness-sports: a distinct group supported by the health care system. Drug Alcohol Depend. 2006;81(1):11-19. doi:10.1016/j.drugalcdep.2005.04.009
- Karila TA, Karjalainen JE, Mäntysaari MJ, Viitasalo MT, Seppälä TA. Anabolic androgenic steroids produce dose-dependant increase in left ventricular mass in power athelets, and this effect is potentiated by concomitant use of growth hormone. Int J Sports Med. 2003;24(5):337-343. doi:10.1055/s-2003-40731