Mastodex propionate 100 mg Sciroxx: instructions for use
Mastodex contains the very popular anabolic steroid drostanolone in the form of propionate. It is a man-made hormone created from natural dihydrotestosterone. It has anabolic and androgenic properties. It has many advantages, e.g. it does not convert into oestrogen. Initially, it was even used in medicine for the treatment of breast cancer. Today Mastodex propionate 100 mg Sciroxx has become popular among men as an effective drying preparation.
Uses and Effects of Mastodex propionate 100 mg Sciroxx
Mastodex propionate 100 mg Sciroxx helps athletes from different fields to achieve high results. Bodybuilders, weightlifters know it. It is not less popular in weightlifting. The main effects are:
- diuretic (removes fluids from the body);
- fat burning;
- anabolic (increases strength and endurance);
- anti-catabolic (prevents muscle breakdown).
This leads to the muscles gaining a relief appearance, they become expressive, the vein pattern is emphasised. Fat mass can be reduced by 7%, subject to a special drying diet. The fact that Mastodex preserves muscle mass helps athletes to maintain their weight class.
Possible negative effect
Mastodex propionate 100 mg Sciroxx, when used in high doses, can cause androgenic side effects. These include:
- skin problems;
- excess hair on the body and face;
- hair loss on the head;
- growth of prostate tissue.
Because of its androgenic properties, women do not use it, as it leads to virilisation. In men, like any other anabolic steroid, it can reduce endogenous testosterone production. Aromatisation of the drug is absent.
Recommendations for use
Mastodex can be used alone or in combination with other steroids. In single courses, use about 400 mg of the drug per week. The dosage should be selected individually, in consultation with the doctor. If there are no contraindications, the selected dose is divided into 3 doses per week.
Mastodex propionate 100 mg Sciroxx can be combined with mass gainers like Winstrol or Testosterone. But long courses should end with post-cycle therapy, otherwise the body’s testosterone production becomes very low.
Drostanolone has a fairly strong effect, so it is recommended for athletes who are already familiar with steroids.
List of references
- Achar S, Rostaminia G, Narayanan S. The effect of testosterone and its derivatives on cardiac tissue remodeling: mechanism and clinical implications. J Cardiovasc Transl Res. 2019;12(4):301-311. doi:10.1007/s12265-019-09884-5
- Gupta RK, Garg P, Agrawal SS, Agrawal RK. Evaluation of androgenic activity of Morinda citrifolia (Linn) (Noni) in androgen sensitive prostate cancer cell line LNCaP. Indian J Exp Biol. 2017;55(10):705-710.
- Zhang S, Xiang Y, Yang Q, Zhang J. Drostanolone inhibits human prostate cancer cell-mediated osteoclastogenesis via the inhibition of JNK signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep. 2016;14(1):353-360. doi:10.3892/mmr.2016.5213
- Basaria S, Coviello AD, Travison TG, et al. Adverse events associated with testosterone administration. N Engl J Med. 2010;363(2):109-122. doi:10.1056/NEJMoa1000485
- Fonseca GV, de Matos Cavalcante BR, Ronco MT, et al. Evaluation of the anti-neoplastic activity of drostanolone and oxymetholone in breast cancer cell lines. Springerplus. 2014;3:690. Published 2014 Nov 22. doi:10.1186/2193-1801-3-690