Masterolone Forte 100 mg Restek Laboratories: directions for use
Drostanolone is a well-known anabolic steroid. It was created on the basis of dihydrotestosterone, so it resembles it in its action in the body. Masterolone Forte 100 mg Restek Laboratories 10ml – Masterolone Forte Restek Laboratories is used in bodybuilding, weightlifting, powerlifting and other sports fields.
Main uses and effects of Masterolone Forte 100 mg Restek Laboratories
The steroid is used during the drying period. It is ideal for these purposes as it is able to:
- maintain muscle mass;
- maintain strength indicators;
- eliminate excess water from the body;
- improve external indicators of muscles (relief, venous visibility, definition);
- increase muscle tissue density;
- activate lipolysis (burning of adipose tissue).
Masterolone Forte 100 mg Restek Laboratories 10 ml can support strength performance without gaining or losing mass, which is important in many sports fields.
The drug has no pronounced side effects and is considered quite safe. But, like any steroid, in too high a dose it can cause such androgenic phenomena:
- prostate enlargement;
- excessive hair growth;
- libido problems.
It is not recommended that women take Drostanolone, as it can quickly cause virilisation symptoms. In men, the drug can reduce testosterone production. Post-cycle therapy is necessary.
It is recommended to use Masterolone Forte 100 mg Restek Laboratories 10ml 3 times a week. It is advisable to perform injections every other day. This allows you to maintain the optimal concentration of the substance in the blood.
Weekly dosage: approximately 500 mg. It is calculated individually, as it depends on the needs of a particular athlete. The duration is also determined separately for each person.
Consult a sports physician before use. It will eliminate contraindications and help to determine the scheme of the course.
List of references
- Diel P, Friedel A, Geyer H, et al. Characterisation of the pharmacokinetics of various testosterone esters in man by isotope dilution liquid chromatography mass spectrometry: evidence for differences between testosterone esters. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2003;87(4-5):253-263. doi:10.1016/j.jsbmb.2003.09.003
- Schänzer W, Geyer H, Fusshöller G, Halatcheva N, Kohler M, Parr MK. Metabolism of metandienone in man: identification and synthesis of conjugated excreted urinary metabolites, determination of excretion rates and gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric identification of bis-hydroxylated metabolites. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2006;99(1):16-23. doi:10.1016/j.jsbmb.2005.11.004
- Parr MK, Geyer H, Hoffmann B, et al. High amounts of 17-methylated anabolic-androgenic steroids in effervescent tablets on the dietary supplement market. Biomed Chromatogr. 2007;21(2):164-168. doi:10.1002/bmc.722
- Cardoso LC, Bueno M, Moraes-Vieira PMM, Martins FF. Androgen-responsive genes and proteomic characteristics of the prostate and seminal vesicles in rats exposed to anabolic androgenic steroids. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2013;138:281-292. doi:10.1016/j.jsbmb.2013.06.010
- Schlörer N, Offermann G, Geyer H, et al. Metabolism of metandienone in sport drug test: a full gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric study. Drug Test Anal. 2016;8(11-12):1124-1131. doi:10.1002/dta.2049