Masterolon Propionate 100 mg Aburaihan: description of the drug and instructions for use
Masterolone is a well-known drug in the anabolic steroid market. It contains the active substance, the hormone drostanolone, which is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone. It has high androgenic activity. Masterolon Propionate 100 mg Aburaihan uses one of the forms of drostanolone – propionate. It has a short half-life and requires frequent injections.
How Aburaihan Masterolon Propionate 100 mg Aburaihan affects the body
Being an androgen, it burns fat well and has properties such as:
- elimination of excess fluid;
- maintenance of muscle mass;
- increased strength and endurance;
- improved relief;
- inhibition of catabolism.
Muscles become more expressive, as the amount of subcutaneous fat is significantly reduced. Therefore, it is recommended to use Masterolon Propionate 100 mg Aburaihan 1ml for drying. It helps athletes achieve their lean goals without losing muscle mass and strength.
What side effects can you experience?
Due to the rather high androgenic index, there is a risk of androgenic side effects. These could be:
- hair loss;
- increased body and facial hair.
In women, the drug can quickly cause virilisation symptoms and in men, it can cause prostate enlargement. It is therefore extremely important to adhere to the dosage and complete the course on time.
To avoid suppressing natural testosterone production, you should undergo post-cycle therapy.
Recommendations for use
Masterolon Propionate 100 mg Aburaihan should be taken according to a certain pattern. This should be agreed with your doctor, as there may be contraindications. It is important to monitor the reaction to the drug, if you are taking it for the first time and using small doses of Masterone Propionate Aburaihan 1/100mg. Due to the fact that it is a shortened form of the hormone, it is quite easy to control.
The optimal dose to achieve the effect is considered to be 400 or 500mg per week. It is divided into 3 doses to maintain a constantly high concentration of the active substance in the blood.
You can combine this steroid with other steroids. If an athlete faces the goal of gaining mass, but without excess water, it is recommended to combine Masterolone with testosterone. Before combined courses, it is also necessary to consult a doctor.
List of references
- Diel P, Friedel A, Geyer H, et al. Characterisation of the pharmacokinetics of various testosterone esters in man by isotope dilution liquid chromatography mass spectrometry: evidence for differences between testosterone esters. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2003;87(4-5):253-263. doi:10.1016/j.jsbmb.2003.09.003
- Schänzer W, Geyer H, Fusshöller G, Halatcheva N, Kohler M, Parr MK. Metabolism of metandienone in man: identification and synthesis of conjugated excreted urinary metabolites, determination of excretion rates and gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric identification of bis-hydroxylated metabolites. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2006;99(1):16-23. doi:10.1016/j.jsbmb.2005.11.004
- Parr MK, Geyer H, Hoffmann B, et al. High amounts of 17-methylated anabolic-androgenic steroids in effervescent tablets on the dietary supplement market. Biomed Chromatogr. 2007;21(2):164-168. doi:10.1002/bmc.722
- Cardoso LC, Bueno M, Moraes-Vieira PMM, Martins FF. Androgen-responsive genes and proteomic characteristics of the prostate and seminal vesicles in rats exposed to anabolic androgenic steroids. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2013;138:281-292. doi:10.1016/j.jsbmb.2013.06.010
- Schlörer N, Offermann G, Geyer H, et al. Metabolism of metandienone in sport drug test: a full gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric study. Drug Test Anal. 2016;8(11-12):1124-1131. doi:10.1002/dta.2049