Description of Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals
In bodybuilding, many athletes often use steroids to accelerate muscle gain. It improves the appearance of the body, makes the body look sculpted, increases the density and stiffness of the muscles. But it is important to understand that taking steroids can have negative health effects. They often lead to the appearance of gynecomastia, cause disruption of the hormonal system and cause many side effects. To avoid all this, it is recommended to additionally use drugs from the group of aromatase inhibitors. The tool is very popular among athletes – Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals. Below you can see its detailed description.
Information about Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals
Many are often interested to know what Letrozol 2.5 mg is and what this remedy should be used for. Experienced athletes often use the drug after taking a course of steroids. This tool helps to prevent unpleasant consequences, complications and health disorders when taking steroids.
Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals is a potent anti-estrogenic agent that reduces the negative effects of taking steroids. It is used by bodybuilders, weightlifters and other strength sports athletes in the course of steroid medication, i.e. for post-cycle therapy to minimize side effects.
Reviews about Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals are positive. Many athletes confirm that the drug really helps to reduce the risk of side effects, prevents complications and serious disorders that often occur after taking steroids.
Form of release, packaging and composition.
Release form of the drug. Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals -tablets are intended for oral administration.
Producer: Balkan Pharmaceuticals (Moldova). A popular pharmaceutical company that produces a variety of medicines for athletes.
Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals tablets include the following components:
- The active substance is letrozole;
- Excipients: lactose monohydrate, croscarmellose sodium, povidone, magnesium stearate and others.
The tablets are round in shape, on top of which there is a dark yellow coating with a brownish tinge. On one side there is a chamfer and an engraved “H”, on the other side the number “5” is indicated.
Pharmacological action Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals
The results of Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals depend on the pharmacological properties of the drug. It really helps to eliminate all the negative consequences after a course of steroids, so it is very popular among athletes in the field of bodybuilding.
The drug contains the active ingredient letrozole, is a powerful substance belonging to the non-steroidal aromatase inhibitors. The main action is suppression of aromatization. The intake of Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals prevents the development of gynecomastia and other serious health problems.
High doses can suppress up to 97% of oestrogen and moderate doses can suppress up to 76-79%. All this leads to a decrease in side effects, causing an increase in testosterone in the body.
The main properties of Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals include:
- Elimination of all negative consequences of taking steroids;
- Suppression of aromatisation;
- Prevention of the development of gynecomastia;
- Improved excretion of accumulated fluid;
- Burning of body fat;
- Increasing testosterone levels in the body.
Course of administration and dosage
Before taking it, you should consult with specialists. If the medicine is used for the first time, it is better to start with minimal doses. Dosage Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals is 0.5-2.5 mg per day. It is necessary to take the medicine every day. If symptoms of aromatisation have already appeared, then the dose should be maximal.
Course Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals 4 weeks. The first week can be taken at the maximum dose, and in the subsequent period it can be reduced to a minimum.
Possible side effects of taking. Overdose
Side effects of Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals occur rarely. They may occur when the course of administration is violated, when the recommended doses are exceeded and, in this case, an overdose usually develops.
If the dose of Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals is exceeded, the following unpleasant conditions may occur:
- Pain in the joints;
- Increased body temperature;
- Signs of nausea;
- Violation of the digestive system;
- Increased blood pressure;
- Feeling of weakness in the body;
- Hair loss, baldness.
Contraindications for use
If you decide to buy Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals, then first consider the instructions and properties of the drug. Particular attention should be paid to contraindications and restrictions on admission.
General contraindications include:
- High sensitivity to the active ingredient;
- Not recommended for women during the reproductive period;
- Lactose intolerance;
- Pregnancy, lactation period;
- Age under 18 years.
Interactions of Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals with other medicines
Information about interaction of the drug Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals with other medicines is given in the instructions. When used together with cimetidine and warfarin, no clear clinical manifestations are observed.
Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals can be combined with other anticancer drugs. No particular side effects are observed. You should first consult a specialist.
Storage conditions of the medicinal product and expiry date
Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals should be stored in a dark, dry place so that the product fully retains its basic properties. The drug does not lose its basic qualities at room temperature, +20 to 25 degrees. Shelf life is – no more than 2 years. Keep the tablets in the package.
Buy Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals online in the USA
Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals buy in the United States can be found on our website in the online shop. We offer original and effective means that have passed the necessary checks, studies for compliance with all requirements and standards. All products have the necessary certificates and quality documents.online shop offers a proven drug Letrozol 2.5 mg, which is great for athletes.
You can buy Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals without a prescription, and for this it is enough to fill out a special form. It indicates the name of the product, quantity, address of the place where you want it to be delivered. The catalogue contains Letrozol 2,5 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals cost, payment methods and other important information.
List of references
- Ellis MJ, Coop A, Singh B, Mauriac L, Llombart-Cussac A, Janicke F, Miller WR, Evans DB, Dugan M, Brady C, Quebe-Fehling E, Borgs M. Letrozole is more effective neoadjuvant endocrine therapy than tamoxifen for ErbB-1- and/or ErbB-2-positive, estrogen receptor-positive primary breast cancer: evidence from a phase III randomized trial. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2001;19(18):3808-3816.
- Buzdar AU, Robertson JF, Eiermann W, Nabholtz JM. An overview of the pharmacology and pharmacokinetics of the newer generation aromatase inhibitors anastrozole, letrozole, and exemestane. Cancer. 2002;95(9):2006-2016.
- Thurlimann B, Keshaviah A, Coates AS, Mouridsen H, Mauriac L, Forbes JF, Paridaens R, Castiglione-Gertsch M, Gelber RD, Rabaglio M, Smith I, Wardley A, Price KN, Goldhirsch A; Breast International Group (BIG) 1-98 Collaborative Group. A comparison of letrozole and tamoxifen in postmenopausal women with early breast cancer. The New England Journal of Medicine. 2005;353(26):2747-2757.
- Ellis MJ, Suman VJ, Hoog J, Goncalves R, Sanati S, Creighton CJ, DeSchryver K, Crouch E, Brink A, Watson M, Luo J, Tao Y, Barnes M, Dowsett M, Budd GT, Winer EP, Silverman P, Esserman L, Carey L, Ma CX. Ki67 Proliferation Index as a Tool for Chemotherapy Decisions During and After Neoadjuvant Aromatase Inhibitor Treatment of Breast Cancer: Results From the American College of Surgeons Oncology Group Z1031 Trial (Alliance). Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2017;35(10):1061-1069.
- Sukumvanich P, Case LD, Van Zee K, Singletary SE, Paskett ED, Petrek JA, Naftalis E, Naughton MJ, Paggiarino DA, Inc N, Newman LA. Incidence and time course of bleeding after long-term amenorrhea after breast cancer treatment: a prospective study. Cancer. 2010;116(13):3102-3111.