How to use Klomidizol-50 50 mg Sopharma
The drug Klomidizol-50 50 mg Sopharma, containing the active ingredient Klomidizol-50 50 mg Sopharma, is a very popular anti-estrogen in the field of sports. It is used by anyone on a course of anabolic steroids. It helps to eliminate the side effects caused by hormonal drugs.
Main effects of Klomidizol-50 50 mg Sopharma
Klomidizol-50 50 mg Sopharma acts on the oestrogen receptors so that they cannot bind to the hormones. Why is it necessary?
The fact is that when androgens (anabolic steroids) are taken, the amount of oestrogen increases, because the body needs to maintain a certain proportion of these substances. If the growth of androgens causes a man to develop strength, muscle mass and other qualities, then a high level of oestrogen only causes side effects, among them:
- fat accumulation depending on the female type;
- increased blood pressure.
Klomidizol-50 50 mg Sopharma helps to prevent the development of these problems. To achieve this result, the drug is taken during anabolic steroids.
In addition, Klomidizol-50 50 mg promotes natural testosterone production, which decreases during steroid cycles. Because of this, after the abolition of the steroid, the body recovers faster, will not develop testicular atrophy, problems with libido and other unpleasant phenomena.
Possible negative effects
Klomidizol-50 50 mg Sopharma is easily tolerated by the body if taken in low doses. In case of overdose or individual sensitivity, there may be:
- headaches and dizziness;
- nausea and indigestion;
- slow muscle growth in a course of steroids;
- hot flushes;
- loss of visual clarity.
In case of side effects, it is recommended to consult a doctor. You may need to change the dose or stop the drug and use a different anti-estrogen.
Rules of course construction
Usually the drug is prescribed at 50 mg together with anabolic steroids after 2-3 weeks of the course. This dose is average. Klomidizole Sopharma 50 mg can also be taken during post cycle therapy. In this case, the dosage may vary depending on how long the athlete has been on PCT and the evolution of his hormonal tests.
It is important to consult your doctor before taking Klomidizol-50 50 mg Sopharma. He will find out if you have any contraindications and what dose will solve your problem.
List of references
- Legro RS, Brzyski RG, Diamond MP, Coutifaris C, Schlaff WD, Casson P, Christman GM, Huang H, Yan Q, Alvero R, Haisenleder DJ, Barnhart KT, Bates GW, Usadi R, Lucidi S, Baker V, Trussell JC, Krawetz SA, Snyder P, Ohl D, Santoro N, Eisenberg E, Zhang H; NICHD Reproductive Medicine Network. Letrozole versus clomiphene for infertility in the polycystic ovary syndrome. The New England Journal of Medicine. 2014;371(2):119-129.
- Mitwally MF, Biljan MM, Casper RF. Pregnancy outcome after the use of an aromatase inhibitor for ovarian stimulation. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2005;192(2):381-386.
- Badawy A, State O, Abdelgawad S. N-Acetyl cysteine and clomiphene citrate for induction of ovulation in polycystic ovary syndrome: a cross-over trial. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. 2007;86(2):218-222.
- Ghazeeri GS, Kutteh WH, Bryer-Ash M, Haas D, Ke RW. Effect of luteal phase support on natural cycle frozen embryo transfer outcomes: a randomized clinical trial. Fertility and Sterility. 2008;90(5):1732-1735.
- Huang FJ, Kung FT, Chang SY, Hwang JL. Effects of clomiphene citrate on the endometrium of regularly cycling women. Fertility and Sterility. 2002;78(5):1089-1093.