Ibutamoren (МК-677) 25 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals – instructions for use
Ibutamoren (МК-677) 25 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals is designed to combat excess weight and increase body activity. It is actively used in bodybuilding when intensive strength training is required. The drug perfectly helps to restore muscles after active work in the gym and also increases endurance for sports achievements.
What are the effects of Ibutamoren (МК-677) 25 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals?
Ibutamoren (МК-677) 25 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals has good effects for athletes. This list includes the following results from the use of this active substance:
- reduces fatigue and energises the body for training;
- improves metabolism in the body;
- helps to get rid of bad cholesterol in the body;
- helps to combat excess body fat;
- eliminates fat accumulation in problem areas;
- enables faster muscle recovery after intense workouts;
- significantly increases athletic performance, actively influencing muscle mass.
The main condition for achieving the above results is compliance with the dosage and the doctor’s recommendations.
Side effects and contraindications for taking
If taken incorrectly, there may be such side effects:
- decreased appetite;
- mild nausea;
- loss of taste.
This active substance should not be used by minors. Before taking it, medical consultation is necessary. Contraindicated for people with heart or kidney failure. And also for those who have an individual intolerance to the substance.
Dosage regimen of Ibutamoren (МК-677) 25 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals, how to take it
Ibutamoren (МК-677) 25 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals comes in capsule form. The initial course provides a dose of 10 milligrams per day. An increase of up to 20 milligrams is possible if there is no sensitivity to the active substance.
Experienced athletes who have already had experience with similar drugs can start the course of application with 20 milligrams per day. The maximum duration of use does not exceed six weeks. A break of several weeks between courses is necessary.
List of references
- Teichman SL, Neale A, Lawrence B, Gagnon C, Castaigne JP, Frohman LA. Prolonged stimulation of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor I secretion by CJC-1295, a long-acting analog of GH-releasing hormone, in healthy adults. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2006;91(3):799-805. doi: 10.1210/jc.2005-1536
- NCT03468927. “Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Single and Multiple Ascending Doses of MK-677” ClinicalTrials.gov. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03468927. Accessed September 2021.
- Svensson J, Lönn L, Jansson JO, Murphy G, Wyss D, Krupa D, Cerchio K, Polvino W, Gertz B, Boseaus I, Sjöström L, Bengtsson BA. Two-month treatment of obese subjects with the oral growth hormone (GH) secretagogue MK-677 increases GH secretion, fat-free mass, and energy expenditure. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1998;83(2):362-369. doi: 10.1210/jcem.83.2.4588
- Copinschi G, Van Onderbergen A, L’Hermite-Balériaux M, Mendel CM, Caufriez A, Leproult R, Bolognese JA, De Lepeleire I, Van Cauter E. Effects of a 7-day treatment with a novel, orally active, growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, MK-677, on 24-hour GH profiles, insulin-like growth factor I, and adrenocortical function in normal young men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1996;81(8):2776-2782. doi: 10.1210/jcem.81.8.8768845
- Chapman IM, Bach MA, Van Cauter E, Farmer M, Krupa D, Taylor AM, Schilling LM, Cole KY, Skiles EH, Pezzoli SS, Hartman ML, Veldhuis JD, Gormley GJ, Thorner MO. Stimulation of the growth hormone (GH)-insulin-like growth factor I axis by daily oral administration of a GH secretogogue (MK-677) in healthy elderly subjects. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1996;81(12):4249-4257. doi: 10.1210/jcem.81.12.8954043