How to use Gonadorelin 10 mg Peptide Sciences
Gonadorelin 10 mg Peptide Sciences is a hormone analogue which in the human body is responsible for the production of gonadotropins. These include the hormones LH (luteinising hormone) and FSH (follicle stimulating hormone). In turn, gonadotropins are responsible for the secretion of testosterone. Therefore, Gonadorelin 10 mg Peptide Sciences will increase the production of hormones and naturally increase testosterone. This property makes the drug useful in the field of sports.
Indications for use and main effects of Gonadorelin 10 mg Peptide Sciences
The drug is used for various diseases in men and women, including during infertility and in malignant tumours. In sport, it is valued for its ability to naturally increase testosterone levels. This avoids the side-effects of steroids: aromatisation, water retention, excess oestrogen.
Gonadorelin 10 mg Peptide Sciences is taken to:
- increase testosterone levels;
- increase muscle mass;
- increase stamina;
- increase libido;
- improve the functioning of the reproductive system.
The drug is also recommended as part of post-cycle therapy. This is because anabolic steroids suppress testosterone production and this hormone increases it.
The drug may cause mild side effects, such as headaches, hot flushes, allergic reactions at the injection site. But this is only if the recommended dosage is observed. If you exceed the dosage, there may be problems with potency and the opposite effect, i.e. a decrease in testosterone production.
That is why a doctor should prescribe Gonadorelin 10 mg Peptide Sciences. The dosage is calculated individually.
The drug is available as a solution for injection. This allows you to get the active substance without passing through the gastrointestinal tract, which increases its bioavailability. Injections should be performed regularly so that the release of the hormone occurs at the same level.
The dose depends directly on the weight of the athlete and the characteristics of his body. You must consider how much testosterone secretion is suppressed to determine the correct amount.
Gonadorelin 10 mg Peptide Sciences injections are given subcutaneously. It is advisable to choose several injection sites to avoid unpleasant local reactions. After the procedure, you may feel some discomfort, which disappears on its own. Do not inject without prior consultation.
List of references
- Albertsson-Wikland K, Rosberg S. Gonadorelin treatment of short stature: 30 years of experience. Horm Res Paediatr. 2017;87(1):24-30. doi: 10.1159/000452466
- Nader S. Gonadorelin Acetate: A Review of its Use in Assisted Reproduction Technologies. Drugs. 2017;77(10):1075-1086. doi: 10.1007/s40265-017-0745-1
- Koohestani M, et al. The role of gonadorelin in improving fertility outcome in intrauterine insemination cycles: A randomized clinical trial. Iran J Reprod Med. 2015;13(2):111-118.
- Hammadieh N, Youssef MA, Azmy O, van Wely M. Gonadotrophin-releasing hormone agonist protocols for pituitary suppression in assisted reproduction. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2011;(5):CD006919. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD006919.pub2
- Abu Hashim H. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonists for prevention of chemotherapy-induced ovarian damage: prospective randomized study. Fertil Steril. 2010;94(3):724-730. doi: 10.1016/j.fertnstert.2009.03.091