Growth hormone (somatotropin) has long been a popular means of gaining weight and making the figure more expressive. It is used not only in medicine, but also in sport, because of its valuable properties. Genotropin Original 16 IU Pfizer Labs contains a modern analogue of natural growth hormone. Available in a practical pen format, where you can easily select the appropriate dosage and use it as directed.
Positive effects of Genotropin Original 16 IU Pfizer Labs
Growth hormone has many positive properties, but increasing strength and endurance is not one of them. Consequently, it makes no sense to buy this drug to increase productivity. However, it is very much in demand in bodybuilding, as it gives the following results:
- increase in lean, high-quality muscle mass;
- formation of a beautiful, clear relief
- elimination of excess subcutaneous fat;
- improved joints and stronger bone tissue.
Because bone tissue is strengthened, the risk of damage during physical effort is reduced. Growth hormone has an anabolic effect and retains fluid in muscle cells, due to its ability to increase muscle mass. The drug also increases the amount of insulin-like growth factor required for muscle development. The relief is formed as the subcutaneous fat disappears and the muscles become larger and stand out better.
After using somatotropin, they do not undergo separate drying. It immediately gives the desired effect. Other properties include:
- boosting immunity;
- wound healing;
- regulation of energy exchanges.
Genotropin Original 16 IU Pfizer Labs is approved for both sexes. It has no oestrogenic or androgenic activity, so it does not cause the side effects that would make it unsuitable for women or men. But there are still some side effects and contraindications.
Possible negative effects
Side effects may occur if:
- too high a dose is selected
- the course has been delayed and it is time to finish;
- there is an individual sensitivity to the active substance.
The main symptoms indicating that you should consult a doctor are:
- pain in the hand, numbness in the fingers;
- excessive accumulation of fluid;
- high blood pressure;
- high blood sugar.
The drug is contraindicated in cases of thyroid gland hypofunction, enlarged organs, the presence of neoplasms, and during pregnancy and breast-feeding. The drug should not be taken until the growth zones in the bones have closed (age 21), so as not to interfere with the process of skeletal growth and development.
How to take it
Somatropin is taken at bedtime. It is administered by injection. Thanks to the practical pen shape of Genotropin Original 16 IU Pfizer Labs, you do not need to use several tools to make an injection.
The dosage is chosen individually. Factors that affect it: physical indicators, intake targets, experience of using sports medication. For a mass gathering course, a larger quantity of medication will be required than for rescue training.
Frequency of administration: 3 to 4 times a week. Duration of course: several months. This will depend on the sensitivity of the athlete’s body to the active substance and the strength of the result. A medical consultation is necessary to rule out any contraindications.
List of references
- “Genotropin in Pediatric Growth Hormone Deficiency: A Review of Clinical Efficacy and Safety” – Fideleff H. (Published in Pediatric Drugs, 2020)
- “Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Genotropin in Children with Short Stature” – Wilson TA et al. (Published in Hormone Research in Paediatrics, 2018)
- “Genotropin in Turner Syndrome: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis” – Ostrow V et al. (Published in Hormone Research in Paediatrics, 2017)
- “Genotropin in Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency: A Review of Efficacy and Safety” – Trainer PJ. (Published in Therapeutic Advances in Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2017)
- “Long-Term Effects of Genotropin in Growth Hormone-Deficient Adults: A Review of the Clinical Evidence” – Bachelot A. (Published in Endocrine Connections, 2019)