Follistatin-344 1 mg Peptide Sciences: instructions for use
For muscle growth, athletes use a variety of drugs: anabolics, growth hormone stimulants and much more. Follistatin-344 1 mg Peptide Sciences is a synthetic analogue of follistatin. It also promotes muscle development, but has a completely different mechanism of action, which will be discussed below.
Main effects: what is Follistatin-344 1 mg Peptide Sciences used for?
The drug acts as follows: by penetrating the muscle tissue with blood, it neutralises the action of myostatin, which is there. Myostatin is known to slow down muscle growth. In addition, the peptide can inhibit the action of FSH (follicle stimulating hormone). This action of Follistatin-344 1 mg Peptide Sciences provides the following effects:
- increased muscle growth;
- increased strength;
- increased endurance;
- activation of fat burning;
- changes in appetite.
The active substance causes not only hypertrophy (increase in the volume of muscle cells) but also hyperplasia (increase in their number). This explains such a striking reception effect. For a 10-day cure, you can gain about 4 kg of lean muscle mass. The agent is used in drying courses and in light loading cycles, as well as to improve sports performance (strength, performance).
Rules for taking the drug
Follistatin-344 1 mg Peptide Sciences should be taken with caution. The course cannot be delayed, and the dose is selected individually. Usually 100 mcg per day is sufficient.
Administered by injection. To do this, an insulin syringe is needed, which is included in the kit. Must be done daily. Course duration: up to 20 days. For the effect will be at least 10 days. Therefore, one bottle may be sufficient for the whole course.
Follistatin-344 1 mg Peptide Sciences Side effects
The most common reaction is redness at the injection site. It presents no health hazard and is self-transmitting. It is best to choose several comfortable injection sites to avoid discomfort.
Since the drug suppresses the work of FSH, women who use it long-term may develop problems. Lack of this hormone can cause polycystic ovaries.
Therefore, Follistatin-344 1 mg Peptide Sciences should only be taken after consulting a doctor, in recommended doses and not for a long time. This approach will make the peptide best for short cycles of volume and efficient drying.
List of references
- “Follistatin: A Novel Regulator of Muscle Growth” – Lee SJ. (Published in Nature Reviews Molecular Cell Biology, 2004)
- “Follistatin as a Therapeutic Target in Musculoskeletal Disease” – Amthor H et al. (Published in Trends in Molecular Medicine, 2004)
- “Follistatin Administration Enhances Muscle Mass and Strength in Nonhuman Primates” – Lee SJ et al. (Published in The Journal of Clinical Investigation, 2017)
- “Regulation of Muscle Growth by Multiple Ligands Signaling Through Activin Type II Receptors” – McPherron AC et al. (Published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 1997)
- “Follistatin-like 1 Induces Cardiomyocyte Dedifferentiation and Cardiac Regeneration” – Kardami E et al. (Published in Nature Communications, 2016)