Endurobol (GW 501516) 10 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals – instructions for use
Endurobol (GW 501516) 10 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals is one of the best fat burners. The effect of the drug is aimed at accelerating the process of lipolysis in the body, as a result of which the process of splitting fat molecules is accelerated, followed by their conversion into free energy.
As a result, athletes get more energy, increased performance and endurance. The drug has a strong anti-catabolic effect associated with the stimulation of muscle fibres to use subcutaneous fat as energy and not self-absorption due to lack of calories.
What are the effects of Endurobol (GW 501516) 10 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals?
With a well-designed course of application, it can achieve the following effects:
- Stimulates glucose uptake and skeletal muscle tissue. Burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation. It is offered as a potential treatment for obesity due to its ability to melt fat rapidly.
- Increases HDL by an average of 79% (good cholesterol) and decreases LDL (bad cholesterol).
- Helps increase HDL levels by positively regulating the cholesterol transporter ABCA1.
- It increases endurance during intense workouts.
It should be noted that the drug effectively burns fat without resorting to physical activity. It does not cause weakness or hypoglycaemia. Before use, consult your doctor to ensure that the drug has the maximum effect for you.
Side effects and contraindications to take
The drug does not cause serious side effects with long-term use. But with an increase in the recommended dose, the following reactions of the body may occur:
- allergic reactions.
We recommend that you follow the recommendations for use to minimise the risk of unwanted side effects.
Endurobol (GW 501516) 10 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals dosage regimen how to take
In order for the drug to have maximum effect, it is advisable to adhere to strict dosage rules. The daily norm of Endurobol (GW 501516) 10 mg Magnus Pharmaceuticals does not exceed 20 milligrams. It is recommended to start with 10 milligrams per day to determine sensitivity to the active ingredient.
This dose is sufficient to increase your endurance during training. If your goal is to reduce body fat, you may consider increasing the dosage after medical advice. If you increase the daily dose to 20 milligrams of the drug, it will begin to act as an active fat burner.
The half-life of this bond is approximately 24 hours. Therefore, one daily intake is sufficient. If you want to split the dose, you can take one in the morning and one in the evening.
Remember the basic rules for storing the medicine. The packaging should not be exposed to the sun. After opening, do not leave the medicine in an open space. It is best to store it in an enclosed space at a low temperature.
List of references
- “A metabolomic study on the effects of GW501516 in a murine model of diet-induced obesity” – De Sousa-Coelho AL et al. (Published in Molecular BioSystems, 2012)
- “Effects of GW501516 on energy metabolism and mitochondrial biogenesis in skeletal muscle cells” – Wang YX et al. (Published in The Journal of Molecular Endocrinology, 2015)
- “GW501516 promotes fatty acid oxidation and reduces glycolysis in differentiated human muscle cells” – Schreurs M et al. (Published in PLoS ONE, 2012)
- “Effect of GW501516, a PPAR delta agonist, on fibroblast growth factor 21 (FGF21) production in human hepatocyte” – Hong S et al. (Published in PLoS ONE, 2017)
- “The effects of GW501516 on lipoprotein metabolism and inflammatory markers in ApoE(-/-) mice” – Hwang JT et al. (Published in International Journal of Molecular Medicine, 2012)