Drostanolone Propionate U.S.P. (Masteron) 100 mg Zhengzhou: instructions for use
This anabolic steroid is derived from dihydrotestosterone. It has moderate androgenic and anabolic properties and is not characterised by a large number of side effects. Drostanolone Propionate U.S.P. (Masteron) 100 mg Zhengzhou Ltd is well known in sports circles. The drug is produced by a well-known Chinese pharmaceutical company.
Main positive effects of Drostanolone Propionate U.S.P. (Masteron) 100 mg Zhengzhou
Areas where this hormone is popular: bodybuilding, weightlifting, powerlifting, athletics. It is popular because it has the following properties:
- removes fluid from the body;
- improves the relief and visibility of muscle fibres;
- it burns fat;
- helps maintain mass during drying;
- It slows down the degradation of muscle fibres.
Therefore, the drug is used for drying cycles. It does not provide potent mass gain. Therefore, if an athlete is faced with the goal of gaining high-quality muscle mass, drostanolone propionate is combined with other steroids.
Incidentally, Drostanolone Propionate U.S.P. (Masteron) 100 mg Zhengzhou can increase an athlete’s strength without affecting the weight class in which it is included.
Possible side effects
If we talk about the negative consequences of taking, there are few. Therefore, athletes consider the hormone to be mild. It does not smell at all. This fact alone eliminates a lot of side effects associated with hormones.
The androgenic activity of the drug, although weak, can still manifest itself negatively if high doses are used. Androgenic side effects include:
- increased oiliness of the skin;
- appearance of skin rashes;
- alopecia (loss of hair on the head);
- hirsutism (increased facial and body hair growth).
In women, the drug causes virilisation symptoms. These include active male-type hair growth, deepening of the voice and other problems.
Like any other steroid, drostanolone propionate affects the body’s production of its own testosterone. It suppresses it, so after completing the intake, it is important to check the endogenous hormone level and follow a course of recovery.
Dosage and dosage rules
Drostanolone Propionate U.S.P. (Masteron) 100 mg Zhengzhou is generally not taken for prolonged treatment. Since propionate is considered a short ester which acts quickly and can cause negative manifestations just as quickly, this drug is often associated at the end of the cure with another steroid to improve the silhouette before competitions, performances or photo shoots, for example.
The average duration of the course is therefore 8 weeks. The minimum period during which the result can be seen is 2 weeks. The maximum recommended duration of the course is 10 weeks.
The rate of manifestation of positive effects depends on the metabolic rate and sensitivity to drostanolone. Therefore, the duration of the course should be chosen individually.
Optimal dose: 200 to 400 mg. The frequency of administration is every other day, as the half-life of the active component is approximately 1.5-2 days.
- take only after consulting a doctor;
- monitor endogenous hormone level;
- undergo post-cycle therapy.
This will help to consolidate the result and avoid side effects. If you wish, you can combine drostanolone propionate with steroids such as oxandrolone, stanozolol, testosterone and others. So you can get a synergistic effect and achieve a brilliant result in one course.
List of references
- Philippou A, Maridaki M, Theodorou AA, Koutsilieris M. Hormones and muscle hypertrophy. Hormones (Athens). 2006 Oct-Dec;5(4):244-51. doi: 10.14310/horm.2002.11166. PMID: 17535959.
- Shahidi NT. A review of the chemistry, biological action, and clinical applications of anabolic-androgenic steroids. Clin Ther. 2001 Sep;23(9):1355-90. doi: 10.1016/s0149-2918(01)80114-2. PMID: 11589254.
- Farooqi V, van den Berg R, Lambalk CB, van Wely M. Drostanolone propionate: clinical application, use as a growth promoter, and a method for detection in sports doping. Reprod Toxicol. 2017 Aug;71:45-53. doi: 10.1016/j.reprotox.2017.03.006. PMID: 28392425.
- Basaria S, Wahlstrom JT, Dobs AS. Clinical review 138: Anabolic-androgenic steroid therapy in the treatment of chronic diseases. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Mar;86(3):5108-17. doi: 10.1210/jcem.86.3.7354. PMID: 11238504.
- Kuhn CM. Anabolic steroids. Recent Prog Horm Res. 2002;57:411-34. doi: 10.1210/rp.57.1.411. PMID: 12017555.