Features and description of Drostanolone Propionate 100 mg Cygnus
Drostanolone propionate is one of the most popular steroids for cutting and mass gain. Propionate is the most researched form of this hormone. It has a short half-life of about 2.5 days. Therefore, injections of the drug should be done quite frequently. Drostanolone Propionate 100 mg Cygnus does not have a large list of side effects and can be used by beginners.
How does Drostanolone Propionate 100 mg Cygnus affect the body?
The drug has a low anabolic rating, which means that it does not bind as much to anabolic receptors and cannot promote muscle gain. But this property allows it to burn fat well and remove excess fluid, making it an excellent drying tool.
Drostanolone propionate is used for the following purposes:
- maintaining muscle mass;
- making muscles stiff and dense;
- improving relief;
- eliminating subcutaneous fat;
- increasing strength performance.
Given this, it makes sense to use Drostanolone Propionate 100 mg Cygnus in bodybuilding, weightlifting and other sports.
The active ingredient of the drug is not subject to aromatization, therefore, it does not cause water retention, gynecomastia and other problems associated with excess estrogen. However, drostanolone can have androgenic side effects, which include:
- acne and oily skin;
- hair loss;
- active hair growth on the face and body;
- prostatic hypertrophy.
Does not apply to women. The drug rapidly leads to virilisation, i.e. the manifestation of masculine features.
Characteristics of use
Drostanolone Propionate 100 mg Cygnus should be used 3 times a week with equal intervals between injections. You can make injections every other day. The average dose is 400-500 mg per week. This amount is sufficient to provide a good effect.
Be sure to consult your doctor before use. Do not exceed the recommended dose, as this can lead to overdose and an increased risk of side effects.
List of references
- Galhardo J, Vassallo DV, Vassallo PF, Tanus-Santos JE. Hemodynamic and vascular effects after chronic exposure to anabolic/androgenic steroids. Am J Hypertens. 2001;14(3):249-256.
- Hartgens F, Kuipers H. Effects of androgenic-anabolic steroids in athletes. Sports Med. 2004;34(8):513-554.
- Kanayama G, Hudson JI, Pope HG Jr. Long-term psychiatric and medical consequences of anabolic-androgenic steroid abuse: a looming public health concern? Drug Alcohol Depend. 2008;98(1-2):1-12.
- Kicman AT. Pharmacology of anabolic steroids. Br J Pharmacol. 2008;154(3):502-521.
- Llewellyn W. Anabolics. 11th ed. Molecular Nutrition; 2017.